Music You Listen To While Playing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to Metallica aminly. I love all types of music though..I can mix Metallica and Frank Sinatra and be happy!

Some good old Tom Waits is and will be my alltime favourite. The guys plays some many different styles you always have something to pick from.Jan
I plan on giving Tom Waits a shot at some point. I've heard that his career is really varied -- what would be the best first album to get? (I don't buy greatest hits collections)

Definatly The Who!! Keith Moon best drummer ever!

Cash Games: Dream Theater - Long Songs = Long SessionsMTT:Hour 1: Something slowish - Fort Minor/Linkin ParkHour 2: Speed it up - Chronic Future/SeetherHour 3: Tough section for me, let's bruise it: Mudvayne/GodsmackHour 4-5: Metallica/Dream TheaterHour 6: The kobe/ko8e combo yelling at me for being a donk.

Try out some older Sigur Rós (pre-Takk...), Ratatat, and Explosions in the Sky. If you know music, you can tell that I prefer to play poker with lyric-less music (save Icelandic); I find lyrics distracting.
Exactly this. (creepy wow as I would have posted the same if I didnt read the thread first)Go to Pandora.com and make an Explosion in the Sky channel and you will find even more.

I don't listen while I play. I do listen to music before sessions and afterward, while reviewing hands. I love listening to Iron Maiden or similar music right before a session. The Trooper always fires me up and gets me ready to pwn.

acdc, acdc, acdc, acdc, acdc, rob zombie, more acdc, motley crue, motorhead's ace of spades, more acdc, more acdc......guns n' roses, iron maiden, more acdc, alice cooper....few other randoms, and more acdcgot the new album on monday and it's all i've listed to this week

acdc, acdc, acdc, acdc, acdc, rob zombie, more acdc, motley crue, motorhead's ace of spades, more acdc, more acdc......guns n' roses, iron maiden, more acdc, alice cooper....few other randoms, and more acdcgot the new album on monday and it's all i've listed to this week
Winners.