• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meth-addled alleged masturbator taken down by 15 cops

Posted Images

For some reason, I'm getting a ton of these today.Hey honey, let's take a photo that shows people our REAL selves:get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
Funny you posted that, just the other day I was wondering; "what ever happened to Horatio Sanz?"
Willing to bet that nips headline writer was either really young, or really old.
The left side camera claps of condition.Some nice driving by that one car to get out of the way.
The left side camera claps of condition.Some nice driving by that one car to get out of the way.
I think the driver must have been unconscious, it seemed like it didn't hit the brakes and just kept ramming cars after the initial impact.
We should probably keep hblask from this article; his head might explode."If the applicant had substantially lesser service; had not been a middle-aged man with very poor employment prospects for whom the dismissal has such serious personal and economic consequences; or if it had been brought home to him at any time on 2 September, 2009, that a further breach would have serious consequences, I would not have concluded that the dismissal was harsh," vice-president Michael Lawler found.During a shutdown at Norske Skog Paper Mills in Albury last September, Paul Quinlivan and a colleague were cleaning out a tank that captured staples from recycled pulp, when he repeatedly removed his safety glasses and was told four times by a manager to put them back on.It said Mr Quinlivan, on most of the occasions he had removed his safety glasses, must have done so conscious that he was breaching the requirement to wear them and the specific instructions that he had received.It's not enough to repeatedly tell an employee to do something, you have to tell him the exact consequences of him ignoring you. Shouldn't it be understood that not doing what your bosses tell you to do is grounds for dismissal? Why does that need to be explicitly said?
We should probably keep hblask from this article; his head might explode."If the applicant had substantially lesser service; had not been a middle-aged man with very poor employment prospects for whom the dismissal has such serious personal and economic consequences; or if it had been brought home to him at any time on 2 September, 2009, that a further breach would have serious consequences, I would not have concluded that the dismissal was harsh," vice-president Michael Lawler found.During a shutdown at Norske Skog Paper Mills in Albury last September, Paul Quinlivan and a colleague were cleaning out a tank that captured staples from recycled pulp, when he repeatedly removed his safety glasses and was told four times by a manager to put them back on.It said Mr Quinlivan, on most of the occasions he had removed his safety glasses, must have done so conscious that he was breaching the requirement to wear them and the specific instructions that he had received.It's not enough to repeatedly tell an employee to do something, you have to tell him the exact consequences of him ignoring you. Shouldn't it be understood that not doing what your bosses tell you to do is grounds for dismissal? Why does that need to be explicitly said?
it's ridiculous but employees think like this. i once fired a guy who kept bringing his dog to work and hiding him in the maintenance shop. i told him not to, and he continued to do it anyways. when i canned him, he argued that i hadn't told him he would be fired if he brought the dog back, so it wasn't fair. i just fired another one a few days ago for being away from work "sick" for almost 2 weeks and refusing to answer any of my communications. i finally couldn't wait anymore and sent an email saying she was fired; she answered THAT one in about 5 minutes, saying it wasn't fair that she be fired since I hadn't given her any warning. ummmm, i tried?....