Top Two Pair, Can We Get More Value? 250+bb Effective Stack

21/17/2.5 over 80 hands 100% cbet and 6% 3 bet but has been playing more aggro this session (certainly 3 betting wise).PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($93.90)Hero (Button) ($64.40)SB ($29.10)BB ($39.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, Aspade.gifUTG raises to $1, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, UTG raises to $9.25, Hero calls $6.25Flop: ($18.85) 10heart.gif, Adiamond.gif, 3spade.gif(2 players)UTG bets $12, Hero calls $12Turn: ($42.85) 7club.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checksRiver: ($42.85) Jheart.gif(2 players)UTG bets $22, Hero calls $22Total pot: $86.85 | Rake: $2I was checking the turn to induce a bluff on the river. I think a bet on the turn may have caused him to check fold the river? I thought AQ/JJ/QQ being his more likely holdings?Although I probably should have raised the river if I wanted more value (but his most likely holdings fold?)

NH. He's 4-bet you preflop, so you have to assign him a fairly tight range. On this flop you're only receiving further action from AA/AQ/AK, so the call in position is fine in a WA/WB scenario. I don't know what raising the river accomplishes except guaranteeing a shove from AA/JJ.

I think you have to 3-bet to at least $4 this deep, other than that I think it's fine.No way you can raise the river and tbh I think it's a lot closer to a fold than any kind of raise.

I think you have to 3-bet to at least $4 this deep, other than that I think it's fine.No way you can raise the river and tbh I think it's a lot closer to a fold than any kind of raise.
I have to agree with this because of his PF raise. He could have a set or 2 pair.