Has This Forum Helped You Decide Who You Are Voting For Nov 4

Has this Forum Helped You Decide who you are voting for Nov 4  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Has this Forum Helped You Decide who you are voting for Nov 4

• Yes & Will Vote For Obama
    • Yes & will vote for McCain
    • Already had decided
    • Not Voting

There have been good discussion made on both sides of the issues... Just curious to see if it had made a lick of difference with anyone

As a foreign exchange student from England who will be living in the USA until next summer, I didn't think I was eligible to vote. Then I spoke to a local ACORN representative and they explained that since I am a legal resident here during the election I am permitted to vote, which is really exciting for me as it will be my first time voting in any country. I got registered to vote just a few days before the deadline, and on November 4th I will be casting my vote for Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party. I was going to vote Nader, but after reading this forum I changed my mind. I don't see any choice on the poll for my situation, so please amend your post to provide a "Yes, was voting Nader but now Barr" option.

Just kidding you guys, I'm voting for Brad.
My wife and I met Pitt at a house we were invited too. He shook my hand, then gave my wife the full on check out head to toe.First time a guy checking out my wife made me feel pride.He's tall too, like 6'. Came up to my eyes the little rascal

You forgot to put "No & will be voting for McCain" and "No & will be voting for Obama"This forum has not helped me decide per se, but it has given insight to look further at a candidate and see what they are really all about. But to attribute some random people in a forum to helping decide who to vote for is kind of laughable ... but maybe I am looking at it differently than how you meant it.

You forgot to put "No & will be voting for McCain" and "No & will be voting for Obama"This forum has not helped me decide per se, but it has given insight to look further at a candidate and see what they are really all about. But to attribute some random people in a forum to helping decide who to vote for is kind of laughable ... but maybe I am looking at it differently than how you meant it.
Not sure why it is laughable. There is both sides of every debate here. Having spent hours and hours looking for answers my self, it is very difficult to find a good site that has fair arguments on both sides...You could easily look at the debates here, decide what you believe and pull the lever for the candidate of your choice. at least you would be educated, unlike most voters

Agreed with what someone said about this forum providing valuable discussion. Arguments are so much more fruitful when it's done in a respectful and civil manner. As for the others, blah.