Indiana Pacers Fan Club Thread

Well he officiating was normal NBA crap but the Pacers can't blame blue for this loss. They need to look in the mirror to find the blame just like game one of the last series. Lets hope they do and this series ends the same.

Great year Pacers! Can't wait 'till next year.
The Pacers have a lot of cap room for next year, even with picking up Hibbert's option. Any rumors about who they might be interested in? Deron Williams would be perfect for them, but I don't know if he's interested in them.

Deron Williams is never coming here. I've never been a Hibbert fan, and wish we had another center so we don't have to overpay for him. I'd love to pick up Kyle Lowry. Eric Gordon is always going to be a rumor but I don't see it happening.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lance Stephenson has improved so much. He's my favorite Pacer to watch. Looks like Granger is fitting in better than I ever thought he would. He should be a great scoring option off the bench, as long as he embraces his roll as a bench player. This team is much improved from last season with Watson, Scola, Granger, and the improvement of Lance. Look out NBA!