The New Official Red Sox Lost In 7 Thread Ha Ha

since the powers that be deleted the last one here is the new one in the baseball thread.and kobe2odom you can suck it, i will post as much as i see fit. i guarantee you wouldnt be talkin shit if some one else started this thread

since the powers that be deleted the last one here is the new one in the baseball thread.and kobe2odom you can suck it, i will post as much as i see fit. i guarantee you wouldnt be talkin shit if some one else started this thread
wut.
that's a red sox fan for you, man we had an amazing season and it was a ton of fun to watch, and after one of the most improbable comebacks in playoff history we nearly had a chance to defend our world series title, or which we've won 2 in the last 5 years
fypHow's your team doing though? You a die-hard Rays fan? Or maybe everybody in Indiana loves the Phillies. Good luck in the World Series, bring one home for Indiana!!!! It's been too long!
fypHow's your team doing though? You a die-hard Rays fan? Or maybe everybody in Indiana loves the Phillies. Good luck in the World Series, bring one home for Indiana!!!! It's been too long!
so everyone from indiana has to like the same team?? you act as if saying there is no MLB team in Indiana is an insult. and your fyp proved my point, it is only have the almost in red sox nation, where are being a yankee fan is it world series or bust no one is happy for being eliminated din the ALCS
so everyone from indiana has to like the same team?? you act as if saying there is no MLB team in Indiana is an insult. and your fyp proved my point, it is only have the almost in red sox nation, where are being a yankee fan is it world series or bust no one is happy for being eliminated din the ALCS
Um, I asked what team you root for. You still haven't said, because said team will be laughed at by me for being less awesome than the Red Sox. What team do you root for? It's a secret?Pointing out that Yankee fans are retarded assholes doesn't help whatever argument you're trying to make.
Um, I asked what team you root for. You still haven't said, because said team will be laughed at by me for being less awesome than the Red Sox. What team do you root for? It's a secret?Pointing out that Yankee fans are retarded assholes doesn't help whatever argument you're trying to make.
my mistake i am a yankee fan, i had a mistype so i apoligize. meant to say where as being a yankee fan it is world series or bust, but i dont proof read maybe i should start
my mistake i am a yankee fan, i had a mistype so i apoligize. meant to say where as being a yankee fan it is world series or bust, but i dont proof read maybe i should start
a yankee fan from indiana.. if that's not a front runner, I don't know what is... you couldn't have, say, been a fan of a chicago team, or an ohio team, or michigan team, or St Louis, or some other team even remotely close to your region? No, you had to hop on the biggest band wagon in the country, the biggest budget. I don't like yankee fans from New York area, but I can respect them, they are die hard and baseball knowledgeable. But yankee fans with absolutely no ties to NYC make me sick. The very definition of front runner.
a yankee fan from indiana.. if that's not a front runner, I don't know what is... you couldn't have, say, been a fan of a chicago team, or an ohio team, or michigan team, or St Louis, or some other team even remotely close to your region? No, you had to hop on the biggest band wagon in the country, the biggest budget. I don't like yankee fans from New York area, but I can respect them, they are die hard and baseball knowledgeable. But yankee fans with absolutely no ties to NYC make me sick. The very definition of front runner.
being a fan of Indiana in college ball, I am taught to hate the other big 10 schools, so it is a little big hard for me to cheer for some one close. also my dad is a yankee fan so i was raised into it you could say
being a fan of Indiana in college ball, I am taught to hate the other big 10 schools, so it is a little big hard for me to cheer for some one close. also my dad is a yankee fan so i was raised into it you could say
What in hell do other big ten schools have to do with major league baseball?

Lewl a Yankee fan making a Red Sox suxors thread. Tell Joba not to drink and drive, it could kill him. I can understand how you're bitter but you guys need to find a way to keep Hank out of the news, that guy is bad for baseball.

Lewl a Yankee fan making a Red Sox suxors thread. Tell Joba not to drink and drive, it could kill him. I can understand how you're bitter but you guys need to find a way to keep Hank out of the news, that guy is bad for baseball.
i couldnt disagree more. baseball is boring to the casual fan, and hank keeps things interesting. as the saying goes no press is bad press