Screwed Out Of Moeyz? You Decide

So last night I was super deep in both the $10 A and the $10 B when fulltilt went down. For those of you who don't know, the A and the B are special tournaments in which you pay a bigger tournament fee and that money gets entered into a jackpot that is cracked when one player manages to win both. Additionally you can earn prizes if you cash in both and make both final tables. As of two days ago a double cash was worth ~$40 the top combined double finish was worth ~$750 and a double final table is worth ~$7k. My situation was there was about 30 players left in both tournaments, I for sure had the double cash and am 92% sure I was the only player left in both tournaments which normally would have guaranteed me $800. I had good stacks in both (40 bb in the A and 30 bb in the B) in fact I know I was top 10 in both. Fulltilt immediately took care of the standard prizes following there tournament rules. However, in none of the emails did they mention anything about the bonuses, and on there site I couldn't find anything about this on their rule sheet. Obviously I feel I am entitled to the bonuses because I am greedy. Something like 1% of the double win prize, 10% of a double final table prize, 100% of the best double finish prize and 100% of the double cash prize.I am sure fulltilt will say the tournament was canceled, you got your entry fee back, have a nice day, but I think I have a chance at getting a good amount of cash for my efforts. Fulltilt is usually pretty good about stuff like this, I am hoping they say "sorry, we feel bad, we have credited your acct with $xxx. Discuss

Interesting, you for sure are not entitled to and will not (and should not) receive any percentage of the final table and double win bonuses.The others, I can see arguments on both sides but i think you should get them.

I think you should get a bonus for cashing in both.Def not 100% though. For sure send them an email about the situation and let us know what they say in 2 or 3 weeks.
FYP

bitch and moan in an email... cuz that is pretty ridiculous.. I would say you're obviously entitled to double cashing and they should probably give you a bonus or something. that blows.

wow, if you FT both in one night, you get $7k? Am I reading that right? How many people usually in each tournament?and yeah, you should get some kinda good will bonus from FT, Stars would for sure make you happy in this situation