Somebody Beat This Game For Me

I started on hard and damn was it hard. 3 games and I only got 2 men on base. maybe I just needed that time to warm up. I went to medium and went hr, ground out, hr, hr, single, hr. back to hard.edit: the difference between medium and hard is crazy. I thought maybe I just got better at placement but I'm only slightly off on either placement or click timing and they're all easy outs

I started on hard and damn was it hard. 3 games and I only got 2 men on base. maybe I just needed that time to warm up. I went to medium and went hr, ground out, hr, hr, single, hr. back to hard.edit: the difference between medium and hard is crazy. I thought maybe I just got better at placement but I'm only slightly off on either placement or click timing and they're all easy outs
I use medium as BP. I'm alternating between 1 round of medium and 1 round of hard and making progress.If splitting the gap in the outfield was a double, that would be nice.I keep forgetting to send runners on base hits when they aren't in a force situation.

You can't run back, which is obv a disadvantage, but they also don't make you tag up on fly outs. You just get to advance as if it were a base hit.

This game has some serious programming bugs that sort of take away the fun.1) You have to go through the whole menu after every game.2) It doesn't count the outs correctly, so that you frequently have to play after your three outs.3) The base-running is ridiculous, why would I tag and go to second on a short fly ball to center field?4) The strike zone is ridiculously large at times.Having said that, I'll keep trying.

This game has some serious programming bugs that sort of take away the fun.1) You have to go through the whole menu after every game.2) It doesn't count the outs correctly, so that you frequently have to play after your three outs.3) The base-running is ridiculous, why would I tag and go to second on a short fly ball to center field?4) The strike zone is ridiculously large at times.Having said that, I'll keep trying.
That's a little better than getting 3 outs in 2 pitches like I've had several times.
A lot of them are game play bugs. The game was probably coded overseas by people who knew nothing about baseball. The base running is definitely the biggest problem. Extra base hits are next to impossible.If you hit a big pop-up and reach base prior to the ball being caught, you can run through to the next base and it allows you to stay on.The fielders are able to throw 175 mile per hour line drives from the warning track to make very unrealistic outs.
A lot of them are game play bugs. The game was probably coded overseas by people who knew nothing about baseball. The base running is definitely the biggest problem. Extra base hits are next to impossible.If you hit a big pop-up and reach base prior to the ball being caught, you can run through to the next base and it allows you to stay on.The fielders are able to throw 175 mile per hour line drives from the warning track to make very unrealistic outs.
I hate those fucking guys !!

I like the fact that if you hit a rope to left-center, the shortstop is running as fast as the ball and almost catches it. That is my favorite part of the game in fact. The Royals need that SS!