It seems like there are a lot of atheist or anarchist in this forum. I actually envy what religious people have. I'm not.I tried satanic stuff but it was just too stupid. I have some goth friends and I'm sort of goth but I know it's just me being stupid.

It seems like there are a lot of atheist or anarchist in this forum. I actually envy what religious people have. I'm not.I tried satanic stuff but it was just too stupid. I have some goth friends and I'm sort of goth but I know it's just me being stupid.
I once hired a gothic guy at my shop. He arrived for the job interview in his hearse, the only clothes he had were skull covered because he worked for clothes at Hot Topic for a year. Girlfriend heavy goth chick. Very artistic, but not willing to work hard to achieve more than keeping his rent paid and money for dope so he and his friends can watch for UFOs in Joshua Tree or neaqr Anza.Nicest guy I've ever hired, he left me about 3 years ago. we talk to this day.Of course usually he's just texting me that Bush is covering up the alien landing or they found Big Foot, but still he really made me see that goth's aren't all losers.Not that you are/were, or would be, but that they, and not they like 'bad they' but just advance the sentance they, are generally good. Of course I don't stereotype all people like this meaning I can't say all goths are like my friend Bob, but if they are, then I like them.
I once hired a gothic guy at my shop. He arrived for the job interview in his hearse, the only clothes he had were skull covered because he worked for clothes at Hot Topic for a year. Girlfriend heavy goth chick. Very artistic, but not willing to work hard to achieve more than keeping his rent paid and money for dope so he and his friends can watch for UFOs in Joshua Tree or neaqr Anza.Nicest guy I've ever hired, he left me about 3 years ago. we talk to this day.Of course usually he's just texting me that Bush is covering up the alien landing or they found Big Foot, but still he really made me see that goth's aren't all losers.Not that you are/were, or would be, but that they, and not they like 'bad they' but just advance the sentance they, are generally good. Of course I don't stereotype all people like this meaning I can't say all goths are like my friend Bob, but if they are, then I like them.
Im not that kind of goth. I'm the type that wears pentagram T-shirts and listens to horribly loud metal music where you cant understand the singer. I would show up for work on times as much as I could. Are you hiring? I can blow up ballons.
Im not that kind of goth. I'm the type that wears pentagram T-shirts and listens to horribly loud metal music where you cant understand the singer. I would show up for work on times as much as I could. Are you hiring? I can blow up ballons.
That's what they all say until hour 6Then it's : "I can't feel my arms and all my fingers are bleeding, are we almost done?""Almost half way" I tell them340x.jpg
Does he have a sister?
That's what they all say until hour 6Then it's : "I can't feel my arms and all my fingers are bleeding, are we almost done?""Almost half way" I tell them340x.jpg
Are those your balloons?
i thought modern satanists were actually atheists.
i thought modern satanists were actually atheists.
I don't know if I was either really.More of just a rebel I guess. I was the kid that never got picked for teams in sports so I would try to destroy the game.
that came out of left field.
That post was a pretty much my sense of humour, which I try and hide and am pretty much ashamed of, because it's off the wall and often crass and mean and once in a blue moon even racist. But, I have fun and people like me, even abnormal ones like gays and stuff. I have a a great time in this life, it's a shame I feel so much guilt about it.
That post was a pretty much my sense of humour, which I try and hide and am pretty much ashamed of, because it's off the wall and often crass and mean and once in a blue moon even racist. But, I have fun and people like me, even abnormal ones like gays and stuff. I have a a great time in this life, it's a shame I feel so much guilt about it.
It is a shame you feel bad about it.. if I were you, I'd blame the jews. I've come to understand over the years, they are pretty much to blame for everything.
It is a shame you feel bad about it.. if I were you, I'd blame the jews. I've come to understand over the years, they are pretty much to blame for everything.
Well, I already pinned my out of wedlock son on them so I tend to cut them some slack, but, yeah, I can see what you're saying.