Yes, I feel you sinking further into apathy... lurching further toward nihilism.. yes.. yes.. YES bwahahahahahahah!
Christian apathy means we hope the rapture happens on Monday, until then if you want it...read the Bible.
Christian apathy means we hope the rapture happens on Monday, until then if you want it...read the Bible.
I'd love to read the part of the bible where it actually talks about the rapture, i think it got edited out of my version.
I'd love to read the part of the bible where it actually talks about the rapture, i think it got edited out of my version.
I see what you did there
"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:15–17)
"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:15–17)
I don't think that passage gives any support of a pre-tribulation rapture (a la Left Behind), which is usually what fundamentalists are referring to when they speak of the rapture.
Free line cuts!pwned
I don't think that passage gives any support of a pre-tribulation rapture (a la Left Behind), which is usually what fundamentalists are referring to when they speak of the rapture.
was just supplying the passage the idea of the rapture originated from. not endorsing anyone's wild interpretation : )
I'm mid tribVery unpopular with the locals
Yeah, the rapture ain't exactly, well, biblical. I don't argue this stuff no more, though, I am in a different place now.