• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should post this exact same riddle on 2 plus 2 and say the 1st person to answer this correctly gets 25$, then just post everyones answer in here and hopefully one of them will be right!

The following is a poker riddle... the answer is not impossible to guess, but it is difficult...The square root of the lava lamp is champagne, and the ace of spades is tattooed on the wrist of the man who invented the poker chip. Assuming poker chips are round, what will this man's last words be?This IS possible to solve, be creative. It took me a LONG time.I'm headed out for awhile, be back soon.
brag post?anyways....here's the way i'm leanin'....the square root of the lava lamp (the base) is the color champagne...or yellow/beige.....wow...look at the shiny light thingy...damn attention deficit disorder

"I call I play the board" made me lol.No idea what the part of "Assuming poker chips are round" has to do with the answer or what "The square root of the lava lamp is champagne" has to do with it either. I'm so confuzzled.HEAD ASPLODE

the answer is not "difficult" but it is difficultnobody is close, really, which is somewhat disappointing
somewhat disappointing?!?man, did you look at what you have us to work with?? ;)Since the square root of champers is obviously carbonation..and since the guy has an ace on his wrist.. ace plus bubbles divided by the circumference of a round poker chip multiplied by the area of a jetson..So, clearly.. the answer has to be.. "stupid Brits and their squareheadedness!"FTW!**edit**lame guess #1 "put a cork in me, I'm done.."
I say **** the $50. Just give us a damn answer.
negative although i do want to know the answer i want to see knollie continue posting for the first time ever cuz Sloan is sooooo ****ing banging that is all
negative although i do want to know the answer i want to see knollie continue posting for the first time ever cuz Sloan is sooooo ****ing banging that is all
i should get $50 just for that picture lol