• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, gonna take another shot at this, sigh.The man who invented the poker chip is already dead, therefore the statement "What will this man's last words be?" is misleading. The word "will" in this case refers to when the man dies, he already died so he "will" not have have any last words because he's dead already.Edit: If you stated "What were this man's last words." then ok, I wouldn't have a fucking clue.
It still weirds me out that you are older than me. I am not going to get past this any time soon.
The following is a poker riddle... the answer is not impossible to guess, but it is difficult...The square root of the lava lamp is champagne, and the ace of spades is tattooed on the wrist of the man who invented the poker chip. Assuming poker chips are round, what will this man's last words be?This IS possible to solve, be creative. It took me a LONG time.I'm headed out for awhile, be back soon.
"not impossible to guess, but it is difficult..."I was going to try BG's answer because of the subtitle, but noticed he beat me to it
It still weirds me out that you are older than me. I am not going to get past this any time soon.
loooooolWhy? How old did you think I was?
"not impossible to guess, but it is difficult..."I was going to try BG's answer because of the subtitle, but noticed he beat me to it
Then the answer would be: It is difficult..

To explain my answer above since I dont want to edit that post. I said "Noone will ever know" because noone knows who invented the poker chip. Also the first chip used was a rectangle "check" not a chip. So if noone knows who invented the chip noone can guess what he would say when he died.

The following is a poker riddle... the answer is not impossible to guess, but it is difficult...The square root of the lava lamp is champagne, and the ace of spades is tattooed on the wrist of the man who invented the poker chip. Assuming poker chips are round, what will this man's last words be?This IS possible to solve, be creative. It took me a LONG time.I'm headed out for awhile, be back soon.
I'm surprsied 'I'm headed out for awhile, be back soon.' is not the answer to this.Since it's not I'll try other weird combosHow about 'Difficult time soon' or 'Difficult be time soon' cardcore?

c...cakecake crumbs...Camdencame...cantaloupescantankerous...caravansarycaravanserai...carelessnesscarer...carucarucate...catamitecatamount...caverncavernous...centigrammescentile...chaffinchchaffinches...characteristiccharacteristically...cheer oncheer up...chiaroscuroschiasma...chiropractorschiropterophilia...chowder-headchowder-headed...Cianciao...civilizedcivilly...clearedclearer...clompedclomping...coal gascoal tar...coenonymphic

Ok, gonna take another shot at this, sigh.The man who invented the poker chip is already dead, therefore the statement "What will this man's last words be?" is misleading. The word "will" in this case refers to when the man dies, he already died so he "will" not have have any last words because he's dead already.Edit: If you stated "What were this man's last words." then ok, I wouldn't have a fucking clue.
If it's not the it is difficult line, then it's this.C'mon Seth!! WTF?!?!