Dennis Phillips Is Extremely Classy

He continues to demonstrate his willingness to be a great ambassador for the game, despite the fact he hasn't even won the main event yet.This article on Cardplayer is a good read about all the charities & causes he is involved in: Phillips Auctions off Advertising on His Final Table Shirt for Charity

i was really hoping, for some reason, that this would be a "poker player found with an unconscious hooker" thread....but considering past articles about him spreading the love and that my brother-in-law has MS i can't help but root for this guyvery very cool

Although this is extremly nice...and my mother in law has MS. I wonder if and wear Stars will allow him to put the patches. I mean they wont be front and center.

Have you been following this guy? Bad Beat on Cancer, Ryan Hemmert charity poker tounament for a firefighter killed by a sniper in the line of duty, Kilo diabetes foundation, pujolis foundation gift, and poker tournament for soldiers at Walter Reed who have lost limbs. Now a patch on his shirt for MS. Is this guy trying to become a Saint before the final table?? Classy and exactly what the game needs if its ever to lose it's bad boy reputation. GO Dennis!!