Gotta get my stuff in early this week... gona cost me a fortune but here goes:Begin the week +33 unitsNWest -4 against Purdue 4 UnitsLouis -14 over MidTenn 2 unitsBC -2.5 over VaTech 3 Units

Gotta get my stuff in early this week... gona cost me a fortune but here goes:Begin the week +33 unitsNWest -4 against Purdue 4 UnitsLouis -14 over MidTenn 2 unitsBC -2.5 over VaTech 3 Units
I really like the BC play a lot, i was in line ready to put it in as they announce it moved to -3, now its a pass for me since i figure this could be a FG type game.

leaning-- U Connecticut -1½ coming off a bye -- should win easily Clemson +3 both teams struggling - at death valley and like that bowden is gone Iowa -3½ will buy down to 3 --- badgers are a little shell schocked from last week Miami (Florida) -3 Duke will return to Duke football--- bad Michigan State +135 Wells concerns me but Pryor can not throw-- home team getting three might have to take the pointsany thoughts on these or other games--- good luck

leaning-- U Connecticut -1½ coming off a bye -- should win easily Clemson +3 both teams struggling - at death valley and like that bowden is gone Iowa -3½ will buy down to 3 --- badgers are a little shell schocked from last week Miami (Florida) -3 Duke will return to Duke football--- bad Michigan State +135 Wells concerns me but Pryor can not throw-- home team getting three might have to take the pointsany thoughts on these or other games--- good luck
How exactly is GTech struggling at 5-1 and the only game they lost was by a FG in Blacksburgh. Dont look into last weeks game against Gard-Webb that hard since they for some reason scheduled at D-1aa school in between two ACC games. Also Nesbitt will be back under center this week, after sittin out last week as long as thier backup. They had thier 3rd string QB running the triple option that he admitted he really doesnt know how to run yet. I picked up G-Tech at -2 as my strongest play of the weekend.Be careful of that Miami game as i think that Duke has an excellent shot to win this game. I was going to play duke this week when they were +6 now the vaule is gone for me so ill pass. Ill have the rest of my plays up prob overnight, since i have nothing to do at work.
How exactly is GTech struggling at 5-1 and the only game they lost was by a FG in Blacksburgh. Dont look into last weeks game against Gard-Webb that hard since they for some reason scheduled at D-1aa school in between two ACC games. Also Nesbitt will be back under center this week, after sittin out last week as long as thier backup. They had thier 3rd string QB running the triple option that he admitted he really doesnt know how to run yet. I picked up G-Tech at -2 as my strongest play of the weekend.Be careful of that Miami game as i think that Duke has an excellent shot to win this game. I was going to play duke this week when they were +6 now the vaule is gone for me so ill pass. Ill have the rest of my plays up prob overnight, since i have nothing to do at work.
appreciate the advice-- you have guided me well in the past so I will skip the Clemson and Miami games as i was pretty much gambling anyway. Thanks power-- it sure is nice to get feedback instead of the "your wrong". others are played:Iowa -3MSU +135UCONN -1.5Hey power -- let me know what games you like. I usually play five at least. I might add BC
appreciate the advice-- you have guided me well in the past so I will skip the Clemson and Miami games as i was pretty much gambling anyway. Thanks power-- it sure is nice to get feedback instead of the "your wrong". others are played:Iowa -3MSU +135UCONN -1.5Hey power -- let me know what games you like. I usually play five at least. I might add BC
I really dont have many this week, I will put down my definite picks later tonight when im at work, its when i usually do most of my breakdowns. I have about 8 plays right now but I think im only going to wind up going to play maybe 5. If you like Miami go ahead and play the game, i liked duke when the vaule was there, there is little value on them now so thats why ill skip it. If you liked miami earlier in the week then you should like them more now. Also any reason you wont play Mich St. and the points and a play on the ML instead of just the ML? Maybe play 1 unit on Mich St. and the points and 1/2 unit on ML. Just a suggestion.
I really dont have many this week, I will put down my definite picks later tonight when im at work, its when i usually do most of my breakdowns. I have about 8 plays right now but I think im only going to wind up going to play maybe 5. If you like Miami go ahead and play the game, i liked duke when the vaule was there, there is little value on them now so thats why ill skip it. If you liked miami earlier in the week then you should like them more now. Also any reason you wont play Mich St. and the points and a play on the ML instead of just the ML? Maybe play 1 unit on Mich St. and the points and 1/2 unit on ML. Just a suggestion.
no real reason just think they will win and it will give me something to gripe about win they lose by 2! lol your play is more sound--- will think it over. I didn't see the U -6 earlier in the week.. after looking more closely at Duke i think you are right. They have their receiver back so it is an iffy play. Will think that one over as well! You work nights?Wake -2 thoughts--- if they sove their red zone problems -- big if should be an easy win

I've got 25 games that I like but I'm obviously going to narrow them down.Here's the list right nowrutgtmemmem ovdukecuse overwiscnwesternkansaswmich ovnebraska TEASETENN TEASEole missgeorgia TEASEakrontex tech TEASEpittniu TEASEidahobaylorLSU BIGtulsa teasenew mex sthouston teaseair forcew kentn tex overtroy tease

I've got 25 games that I like but I'm obviously going to narrow them down.Here's the list right nowrutgtmemmem ovdukecuse overwiscnwesternkansaswmich ovnebraska TEASETENN TEASEole missgeorgia TEASEakrontex tech TEASEpittniu TEASEidahobaylorLSU BIGtulsa teasenew mex sthouston teaseair forcew kentn tex overtroy tease
I know you said you would lower it but 25? I have a problem with just five picks---- my mind just exploded!
I know you said you would lower it but 25? I have a problem with just five picks---- my mind just exploded!
It's just a list I started with. I've already eliminated about half of them.
no real reason just think they will win and it will give me something to gripe about win they lose by 2! lol your play is more sound--- will think it over. I didn't see the U -6 earlier in the week.. after looking more closely at Duke i think you are right. They have their receiver back so it is an iffy play. Will think that one over as well! You work nights?Wake -2 thoughts--- if they sove their red zone problems -- big if should be an easy win
Ya, it took some time to get use to but its gives me time to read over a bunch of stuff i prob wouldnt do as much during the day.GTech -2 Central Mich Over 54 (This total seemed low to me by at least a TD)Baylor +17 will buy to 17.5 (Okie state is playing Texas next week and coming off a big game this is they typical sandwich spot against a better than usual baylor team)Virginia +5 (Virginia is better than what most ppl remember which is the big loss to USC they have won two in a row and the best player on UNC is gone for the year (tate), this is not only a big loss in the recieving game but also he was the best special teams player they had.)N. Ill -9 (They are playing some really good ball right now, and toledo is in the obvious flat spot coming off win at Mich last week. Also read in an article thier best reciever is suspended for the game due to a fight he was in after the win that night at a local toledo bar)Mich St. +3.5 (low scoring game with both defenses playing well. I still dont believe in the pryor hype...yet...ill take the FG and a hook at home)Kansas +20 (Did i miss somewhere that Kansas cant score pts anymore. The middle LB is out for the season on OK, after that injury happened last week Tx was able to pass over the middle more effectivley, look for kansas to do that and hold this game within 3 td'sEDIT: Adding Mizzou/Texas over 64About the Wake game, they were on my short list until i just read that Swank is doubtful. Without thier kicker thier whole game changes. They are forced to go for it on 4th and shorts in situations they normally would send him out to kick a FG. He is easily one of the best kickers in the country and he is thier punter as well. You could see against Clemson at home last week that injury easily cost them 6-9 pts. The kicker was ok but now on the road i dont trust him. I decided to pass, unless i find out he is def playing and is 100% healthy.
I like the ones i bolded, the tease games i didnt really look at, Akron and duke were on my list beginning of the week but the line moved over the key numbers so there off my board. Good Luck.If im daring i might look at FIU +10 at Troy, i dunno yet though.
Gotta get my stuff in early this week... gona cost me a fortune but here goes:Begin the week +33 unitsNWest -4 against Purdue 4 Units WINLouis -14 over MidTenn 2 units WINBC -2.5 over VaTech 3 Units WIN
Makes me +42Unreal easy year in sports betting.I'm sure I'll get my usual 0-fer week but so far... it's been a cake walk.
how was your day overall?
my usual! 2-3WINBCIOWAlossMSU-- what was I thinkingWake-- DittoUCONN-- got it at +1it goes to +2.5 by kickoff and they miss a game winning field goal off the upright to lose by two-- my shrink is gonna be real busy!props to you power-- talked me out of Clemson and Miami--- saved me the juiceon to nfl!!