2 Hands Against A Loose Aggressive Donk

This is a post from someone on another forum and i wanted to post it here to see how you guys would play this (i value the opinions here on FCP over any other forum)I was not the one in the hand but i've seen these types of players and been put in these situations before.. after reading and rereading the hands i really can't pinpoint the "best" way to play the hands..On one hand you want to be aggresive and valuebet against this type of player but after his min raise with the AJ do you try to get to showdown cheaply? He could raise you with air, a weaker J (like JT), a draw... anything tbh The 2nd hand with KK, A cbet is probably going to fold out anything except an A or a FD. If he calls your cbet we still can't be sure what he has and i would hate to bet 3 streets into an A. However if you check (and he checks) you can probably bet the turn for value on any non diamond and get value from a small PP or 1 pair type hand. Both these hands are, imo, only difficult because we're OOP and im just looking to see how some FCP members would handle these. I've also seen people say valuebet until the villain lets you know you're behind.. does that apply to this type of player, who can spaz out with anything?"I seem to always have problem against aggressive droolers, worst cards in the deck seem to hit every time. Anyway here is an hand happened before, as you can see tptk is the nuts for this guy, although against my pushing range he is at best flipping with that hand. Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter SB: $82.10 BB: $12.29 UTG: $52.70 Hero (MP): $49.20 CO: $39.80 BTN: $69.80 Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with As Ks1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 2 folds, BB calls $1.25 Flop: ($5.50) 9s 7h Ts (3 players) BB bets $10.54, Hero raises to $37.12, CO raises to $38.05, Hero calls $0.93 Final Pot: $92.14 BB shows Qs Kc Hero shows As Ks CO shows Ah Td CO wins $36.87 CO wins $52.27 (Rake: $3.00) Now to the the critical hand, I am wondering if my line is good or I should have reraised his flop mini-raise and try to get it in on the flop for 100bb. Also my bet size on the turn now that I look at it again looks far from good. He is running 71/10 and has an aggression factor of 46% in 40 hands. I saw him bluffing a nit on a 4 flush board on the river and then show the hand, but his small bet size looks really a value bet. Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter SB: $83.10 BB: $52.45 Hero (UTG): $50.00 CO: $88.59 BTN: $69.25 Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with Ac JsHero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds Flop: ($4.25) 9s 7h Jh (2 players) Hero bets $3.00, CO raises to $6, Hero calls $3 Turn: ($16.25) 5s (2 players) Hero bets $10.00, CO calls $10 River: ($36.25) Qh (2 players) Hero checks, CO bets $12.50, Hero folds Final Pot: $36.25 CO wins $34.45 (Rake: $1.80) Against the same player how do you proceed in this WA/WB situation? Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter SB: $80.50 BB: $50.00 UTG: $55.00 Hero (MP): $49.25 CO: $112.06 BTN: $20.58 Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with Kd Kh1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds Flop: ($4.25) 9s 2d Ad (2 players) Hero?"

Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with As KsFlop: ($5.50) 9s 7h Ts (3 players) BB bets $10.54, Hero raises to $37.12, CO raises to $38.05, Hero calls $0.93 Final Pot: $92.14 BB shows Qs Kc Hero shows As Ks CO shows Ah Td CO wins $36.87 CO wins $52.27 (Rake: $3.00) Now to the the critical hand, I am wondering if my line is good or I should have reraised his flop mini-raise and try to get it in on the flop for 100bb. Also my bet size on the turn now that I look at it again looks far from good. He is running 71/10 and has an aggression factor of 46% in 40 hands. I saw him bluffing a nit on a 4 flush board on the river and then show the hand, but his small bet size looks really a value bet. Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter SB: $83.10 BB: $52.45 Hero (UTG): $50.00 CO: $88.59 BTN: $69.25 Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with Ac JsHero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds Flop: ($4.25) 9s 7h Jh (2 players) Hero bets $3.00, CO raises to $6, Hero calls $3 Turn: ($16.25) 5s (2 players) Hero bets $10.00, CO calls $10 River: ($36.25) Qh (2 players) Hero checks, CO bets $12.50, Hero folds Final Pot: $36.25 CO wins $34.45 (Rake: $1.80) Against the same player how do you proceed in this WA/WB situation? Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter SB: $80.50 BB: $50.00 UTG: $55.00 Hero (MP): $49.25 CO: $112.06 BTN: $20.58 Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with Kd Kh1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds Flop: ($4.25) 9s 2d Ad (2 players) Hero?"
The first hand I think you spazzed out with it. The second hand I call that river just because the price is OK. The third hand I think I get a little FPS and check-raise him.

Hand 1: folding on the flop to that bet, no point in calling hoping he has a hand like KQ. Just wait for a better spot.Hand 2: It is possible he is holding a hand that flopped two pair or better being an aggro player but then again he might just have a weak Jack. I check, call a flop bet as well as the turn. His river bet makes it seem like he may have QJ but he could be making a move with a weaker J since Hero checked to him. I would do my best to keep this pot as small as possible from flop to river in order to showdown in this marginal spot.Hand 3: Probably playing this one similar to the hand above by keeping the pot small and hopefully getting to a cheap showdown.In both hand 2 & 3 they are vulnerable but most likely good majority of the time against the villian. Keeping the pots small is the key to ensuring when you are behind you lose as little as possible. Wait for the times when you are well ahead to make the pots large against this type of player. No sense risking a coog portion of your staking the way ahead or way behind situations. Winning small pots off the aggro villian adds up over the duration of the game.

you're not getting the odds, but meh, i probably end up w/ it in the middle too tbch, i can't put him on anything we're far behind w/ a donkbet shove like thatsecond, although it DOES look vtownish, you have to put him exactly on a flush draw / QJ to justify folding the river getting 4:1, esp after he's already shown the propensity to bluff scare cards (the four flush hand) and sometimes maybe he has QT type hand which would make sense considering how wierd heros line islast hand i probably b/f or c/c & re eval on the turn... he has show propensity to bluff, and might barrell off here which sucks for us... but imo if we're check raising here-we're bluffing... and it's gonna bloat a pot we're oop on all subsequent streets w/ <top pair vs someone who's aggressive & in position-which sucks imoi especially like how the villian is referred to as a 'loose aggressive donk' when he seems to be owning the shit out of hero hahaha

Hand 1: folding on the flop to that bet, no point in calling hoping he has a hand like KQ. Just wait for a better spot.Hand 2: It is possible he is holding a hand that flopped two pair or better being an aggro player but then again he might just have a weak Jack. I check, call a flop bet as well as the turn. His river bet makes it seem like he may have QJ but he could be making a move with a weaker J since Hero checked to him. I would do my best to keep this pot as small as possible from flop to river in order to showdown in this marginal spot.Hand 3: Probably playing this one similar to the hand above by keeping the pot small and hopefully getting to a cheap showdown.In both hand 2 & 3 they are vulnerable but most likely good majority of the time against the villian. Keeping the pots small is the key to ensuring when you are behind you lose as little as possible. Wait for the times when you are well ahead to make the pots large against this type of player. No sense risking a coog portion of your staking the way ahead or way behind situations. Winning small pots off the aggro villian adds up over the duration of the game.
This is pretty much what i was thinking but really just wanted a more skilled/experienced players opinion. Like i said it wasn't even a hand i played but when i went to reply to the post on another forum i couldn't really decide what the best option would be. One thing that i really got out of my deuces cracked membership is thinking about what hands your trying to get value from.. An example with the KK hand. Obviously any ace is in his range and hes not likely to fold it, but there are also PP's and 1 pair type hands that will probably fold to aggression on the flop. So by playing the hand passive you can get value out of worse hands while not losing much if you call a turn/river bet and he turns over A6o

I'm with ship; I'm not crazy about it but I'm felting AKs in hand 1. Our draw's huge against a shortie. Yeah it sucks that the Co comes along but we can't know that's going to happen. And in this spot that result's not terrible as our equity's ~40, which is about his own.

I'm with ship; I'm not crazy about it but I'm felting AKs in hand 1. Our draw's huge against a shortie. Yeah it sucks that the Co comes along but we can't know that's going to happen. And in this spot that result's not terrible as our equity's ~40, which is about his own.
The first hand was more of an example hand to show how the CO called an all in with TPTK and to give a better idea of the villain (who happens to be the CO from hand 1) in the 2 hands following