Happy Voting Day

i just came back from voting..I am proud to say I voted Conservative...This may sound racist but i dont want a prime minister in power that cant speak English property. Dion should stick to Quebec and get out of federal politics.Harper is an intelligent man and most importantly a hockey fan.
You mean like Pierre Elliot Trudeau? I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for, but pick a better reason you ignorant dickwad.
I just realized they are doing the elections in the lobby of my apartment. So I will be able to vote. my super was breaking my balls to get off my ass and go vote.Im not going to lie I am not the most informed voter this year. In the interests of 23 year old guy who lives alone works/plays poker for income and who also enjoys smoking weed. What party is going to try and accomodate me the best?
http://www.marijuanaparty.ca/
You mean like Pierre Elliot Trudeau? I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for, but pick a better reason you ignorant dickwad.http://www.marijuanaparty.ca/
LOL there is no way that is going to be on the ballot downstairs. If it is im not sure if i will be able to resist. LOL
i just came back from voting..I am proud to say I voted Conservative...This may sound racist but i dont want a prime minister in power that cant speak English property. Dion should stick to Quebec and get out of federal politics.Harper is an intelligent man and most importantly a hockey fan.
:club:
Funny you make this post and then post that video of every half-celeb in the world encouraging people to get out and vote.
What does one have to do with the other. I'm not discouraging Serge from voting. I'm kinda hoping he has a better reason, though, 'the guy don't speak the good English.'Are you encouraging people not to vote for Obama because he's black?
LOL there is no way that is going to be on the ballot downstairs. If it is im not sure if i will be able to resist. LOL
Honestly, it's Canadian politics. One part ain't much different than the next. It seems you'd be more leaning towards the left, which would mean NDP then Green then Liberal.

NDP have destroyed the economy of pretty much every province they have ran. Could you imagine what would happen on a federal level especially going into what looks like a global recession. Pretty scary. I am happy with a Conservative minority but like to see it a little strpnger this time.

NDP have destroyed the economy of pretty much every province they have ran. Could you imagine what would happen on a federal level especially going into what looks like a global recession. Pretty scary. I am happy with a Conservative minority but like to see it a little strpnger this time.
Even i was aware of this and i have supported NDP in the past. I don't think they are what canada needs at the moment.
What does one have to do with the other. I'm not discouraging Serge from voting. I'm kinda hoping he has a better reason, though, 'the guy don't speak the good English.'Are you encouraging people not to vote for Obama because he's black? Honestly, it's Canadian politics. One part ain't much different than the next. It seems you'd be more leaning towards the left, which would mean NDP then Green then Liberal.
the colour of ones skin, and the ability to communicate properly in English is two totally different things...Its not that he has an accent, that is fine...Its the fact that he doesnt understand and comprehend properly the English language....This is a country where we speak English for the most part, where French is spoken by a very small minority....Plus Dion's history has shown that he is biased in his views towards the french...Which is fine, I choose not to vote for that party.
Who said Harper was Intelligent ? proof please as far as I can see the only Intelligent Leader of the group was in the wrong party, She was brilliant compared to the rest of them to bad for her choice of political partiesSo here we go back to the days of the 42 billion dollar defc. that the Cons put us in before. Then we will cry for the Libs to once again get us out out the red lol, hopefully by then Dion will be gone and Michael Ignatieff will be the Head of the Libs. Let it be a minority please.
What does one have to do with the other. I'm not discouraging Serge from voting. I'm kinda hoping he has a better reason, though, 'the guy don't speak the good English.'Are you encouraging people not to vote for Obama because he's black?
I'm not encouraging or discouraging anyone, ya pud. I just think it's funny that an uneducated electorate(not that I really believe Serge is uneducated) is offensive to you in this situation but you think a video that promotes vast voter turnout is a great idea. I can assure you that most young people's reasons behind voting for Obama will not be much more credible than Serge's English only argument.

Watching CTV last night was a total joke... they were putting checkmarks next to the "Winners" when only like 5/200 polls were in and they would say "CTV is confident enough to give so and so the win". They did this to I'd say 20+ candidates last night trying to persuade viewers as if they had the results in quicker than anyone else.

Watching CTV last night was a total joke... they were putting checkmarks next to the "Winners" when only like 5/200 polls were in and they would say "CTV is confident enough to give so and so the win". They did this to I'd say 20+ candidates last night trying to persuade viewers as if they had the results in quicker than anyone else.
Were they wrong, though? Some ridings are so obviously going to go one way that it's obvious. I called Bev Oda to win the riding of Durham last week. She ended up with 53% of the vote.A good result, i think, another minority gov't. Seems to have worked the last few years.

the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was a cute call, the Jasper Con did his winners speech and only and 1/2hour later he was losing that poll.lol I am pleased with the Miniority win.