Pictures From The Napc Wpt Niagara Falls

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Tehtoe, more to come later1st one is Gavin Smith and IThen Raise Ha and GavinRaise and annette 15Gus and IRaise and Lady Mavrick or Vanessa RuessoI putting my on disc, it has Daniel, JJ, JC Tran, EDog, Barry, Vanessa, and a few moreI tried twice to take camera shots while there were playing but security was on me like a blanket, "you no better, no pictures are allowed in this room"

how do u miss my sig?
Umm....look again...Also...she gives me a total chub whoever she is...any chance u have a pic with her shirt a little more open?
LOL awesome shot. So what would you have done if Ivey sat.
Steal his blinds and Grimstar it LDO...
that is the perfect description of that picture
she was really nice kid to talk with, felt bad for her she had a nice lead and then on the last hand of the nightshe went all in and busted out.
What'd Gus think about you throwin down gang signs?
Gus was nice to talk with I got to talk with him at the end of the 1st level when he was still pleasant, shortly after the 5th started he stormed out and refused further pictures. and Knollie omg lets keep this thread poker related lol
Gus was nice to talk with I got to talk with him at the end of the 1st level when he was still pleasant, shortly after the 5th started he stormed out and refused further pictures. and Knollie omg lets keep this thread poker related lol
poke-her related is close enough
lol vick made me do it
poke-her related is close enough
lol vick made me do it
grocery your no help loland knollie I am sure it was more than Vick and as for sexy there sure isn't anything around here lol
Best pic of a poker player ever....IMOscottstrable2.jpg
have to admit Bill that is a nice picture, and beautiful smilethis is nutz?
Would you hit it?
I don't do cradles, or anyone that is under 40 and over 53okay cradles bad choice of wordsnor do I rob from them lollooooooolI have sons that are there age so why would I want any type of thing with any guy around that age, would you if your son or daughter was the same age as the so call person other people think you should be having more than fun with. lol
Hahahahaha beautiful reply sir
FYPLDO
Sexy FYP Ray!!!
I don't do cradles, or anyone that is under 40okay cradles bad choice of wordsnor do I rob from them lollooooooolI have sons that are there age so why would I want any type of thing with any guy around that age, would you if your son or daughter was the same age as the so call person other people think you should be having more than fun with. lol
Umm u do know Scott is like 60 right???
OMG my man crush for Adam the Madam has increased 10 fold
Will u bring me ice for my gatorade?