Cheap Thieves1. Olli Jokinen, PHO. OT G A2. Alexander Semin. WAS. A3. Andrei Kostitsyn, MON. 04. Simon Gagne, PHI. G5. Anze Kopitar, LA. 6. Henrik Sedin, VAN. A A7. Brent Seabrook, CHI. 08. Roman Hamrlik, MON. G9. Tom Poti, WAS. A10. Alex Goligoski, PIT. 0SAN JOSE -0.5Rug Rats1. Pavol Demitra (VAN)(OT) 2. Ray Whitney (CAR) A A3. Brian Rolston (NJ) 04. Mike Comrie (NYI) G5. MIKE KNUBLE (PHI) 06. Jason Williams (ATL) G7. Brian Rafalski (DET) A8. Paul Ranger (TB) 09. Niklas Grossman (DAL) 010. Dennis Sidenberg (CAR) A MINNESOTA -1.5*****************************************************************Cheap Thieves: 5Rug Rats: 2.5*****************************************************************Ghosts of ElvisSidney Crosby - Pit - OT 0Dustin Brown - LA Mike Richards - Phi G Shane Doan - Phx Joe Thornton - SJ AMark Recchi Tam GBryan McCabe - Fla 0Dion Phaneuf - Cgy ABrad Stuart - Det 0Dan Hamhuis - Nsh 0ST.LOUIS -2.5MustangsPaul Kariya...Stlouis...OT A AJason Blake...Toronto GDustin Byfuglien..Chicago 0Daniel Cleary.....Detroit ATuumo Ruutu......Carolina GSean Avery.......Dallas 0Zach Bogosian...Atlanta 0Scott Hannan....Colorado 0Martin Skoula....Minnesota 0Robyn Regehr...Calgary DETROIT -1*****************************************************************Ghosts of Elvis: 0.5Mustangs: 2.5*****************************************************************Canadian Gothic1. Patrik Berglund - STL OT 02. Guillaume Latendresse - MTL G A A 3. Jussi Jokinen - TAM A4. Steven Stamkos - TAM 05. Ruslan Fedotenko - PIT 0 6. James Sheppard - MIN 07. Matt Niskanen - DAL 08. Zbynek Michalek - PHX 9. Marc Staal - NYR 010. Steve Eminger - PHI A SAN JOSE -0.5Purple HeartsMarcus Naslund (OT)V- NYR A David Perron - St. Lou 0Sergei Samsonov - Car 0Brian Gionta - NJ 0Alex Ponikarovsky - Tor 0Johan Franzen - Det G GPatrice Brisbois - Mon 0Kevin Bieksa - Van Keith Ballard - Fla A ABrandon Coburn - Phi 0PITTSBURGH -1*****************************************************************Canadian Gothic: 2.5Purple Hearts: 2.5*****************************************************************

I watched the first Chicago game of the season and thought Jack Skille played with a ton of energy and fought hard, literally. Nice to see him get two goals tonight, he may also get a call up this season.
He only had one tonight, but he does look good on offense. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on the top line sometime soon. Savvy is still shuffling everything around trying to find the right combos.

TO THE AHL OWNERS :There is a good chance that the commissioner wont be able to update scores tonight...Commish JR maybe arriving tonight..I will report news as it becomes available.If we can all do our part and post scores as they become available.

TO THE AHL OWNERS :There is a good chance that the commissioner wont be able to update scores tonight...Commish JR maybe arriving tonight..I will report news as it becomes available.If we can all do our part and post scores as they become available.
GO MAX GO
Hey guys why are SJ goalies on both Gothic and Thieves? How does your goalie system work?
We each have 3 goalies...20 owners...So there are A and B for each team...so two guys have same goalies..30 NHL teams x two equals 60
Hey guys why are SJ goalies on both Gothic and Thieves? How does your goalie system work?
There are 20 teams in the pool and we each carry 3 sets of goalies. That means we use each set of the 30 NHL teams twice. We designate them as "A" and "B" but there is no difference. If I was playing Daniel tonight and we both chose to use San Jose goalies then goaltending would be a wash.
There are 20 teams in the pool and we each carry 3 sets of goalies. That means we use each set of the 30 NHL teams twice. We designate them as "A" and "B" but there is no difference. If I was playing Daniel tonight and we both chose to use San Jose goalies then goaltending would be a wash.
i couldnt have said it better myself..oh i did..

Ok. So does each team's goalies go into the player pool as two completely separate "players" like San Jose A and San Jose B and contracts and such are worked out from there?

Ok. So does each team's goalies go into the player pool as two completely separate "players" like San Jose A and San Jose B and contracts and such are worked out from there?
Yes.
Yes.
Thank you very much sir. I'm a fan of the Gothic. If I weren't devoted to the Ottawa Limidonks of the FCHL, I would pledge my allegiance to your fine club.