Canterbury Park Fall Poker Classic

Anyone else going to be around playing events this year? The structure is MUCH better than in years past.Link to the eventsI've met some FCPers during this event in the past, and would like to meet more. Last year I met fluff, ptspecial, and yes, even Erik Ryland.Let me know if you will be there one of the days.I took all the days off for the NL events, and am playing sats to try and enter into all of them, so I should be there all of those days.I played in event #1 yesterday and cashed in 20th place....my goal is to get in the top 10 in TLB pts over the tournies, so I need to continue cashing.

Anyone else going to be around playing events this year? The structure is MUCH better than in years past.Link to the eventsI've met some FCPers during this event in the past, and would like to meet more. Last year I met fluff, ptspecial, and yes, even Erik Ryland.Let me know if you will be there one of the days.I took all the days off for the NL events, and am playing sats to try and enter into all of them, so I should be there all of those days.I played in event #1 yesterday and cashed in 20th place....my goal is to get in the top 10 in TLB pts over the tournies, so I need to continue cashing.
Originally I was going to play the last $500 and the $1k ME but I am going to go to Turning Stone in NY for the $5k HPT next weekend and to Chi. for the WSOP Circuit prelims and $5k ME in 2 weeks.I had fun playing the events last year.Gl! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
i will be playing the 6pm start $230 NLH on the 14th.
Correction to my first post I guess...I won't be at the bonus event that night....Took 165th/298 in the $300 at noon Sunday and 90th/158 in the bonus event at 6pm.But I won another sat. and am in the 200/30 at noon Monday.

Couldn't get anything going today....319/389I only have enough now to play in the $300 on Friday at noon. Hopefully I can cash there to be able to play in more.I got to play a lot on the $700 I had left over from Vegas winnings though...15 - $65 sats, 2 $300 and 2 $200 tournies, with the $300 on Friday left.

Couldn't get anything going today....319/389I only have enough now to play in the $300 on Friday at noon. Hopefully I can cash there to be able to play in more.I got to play a lot on the $700 I had left over from Vegas winnings though...15 - $65 sats, 2 $300 and 2 $200 tournies, with the $300 on Friday left.
gl on friday!

Already busted out of today's. :club: Blinds 50/100 and I had 3250 of my 4000 left.Fold to me in MP and I get JJ and raise to 300. Guy directly to my left who is the chip leader at the table re-raises to 1000, everyone else folds and I call.Flop J 7 3.I check and he bets 1300. I only have 2250 left, so I go all in and he calls.He turns up 99.Turn 8River T