Official Seth's Horsies Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only got staked because of your avatar? Discuss.
is this where they post when they go broke? :club::ts:D
I am close....Thirty more buy in's to go!

Win win win - would be nice for horsies to post updates on their progress. Although I think one of the contingencies was blogging of sorts? Where can we find those. Or will they be crossposted here; that would be sweet.

Win win win - would be nice for horsies to post updates on their progress. Although I think one of the contingencies was blogging of sorts? Where can we find those. Or will they be crossposted here; that would be sweet.
See sig imo.
I need a sexier avatar and sig...The nasty genius from Lost and a couple of half-assed quotes don't count for much :-)
Yes! You will instantly run better if you get rid of that Lost guy.
I just realized something - this BR stake thingy, assuming everyone blogs on texasholdem.com, will get Seth even more traffic! More traffic = more ad $$$; very clever Seth.
I was thinking that they were all going to be on TH.com and that they would be a way to have people proping the games while giving you money.However since the naked cowboy is playing on cake with the biggest stake I really think all conspirecy theories beyond "this makes money" are worthless.I hope the horses post in this thread when they make posts in there blogs because there is no way I am checking 11 peoples blogs for random updates.

have to start blog today ahhh so busy anyone wanst to add me to discuss hands etc i got aim just to talk to seth and have psu to discuss hands etc if anyone else wanst to add me pm me etc

The blue ocean in the background is beautiful
That, would be an avatar. Not a sig.Negs - I think he was referring to his own sig, not yours. Where another hot chick resides :club: