Line Check/new Thread In O8 Forum Omg!

no reads other than it seems to be pretty str8forward with no one other than me making plays, but it's early in the sessionPoker StarsLimit Omaha Ring gameLimit: $0.50/$110 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) hero is MP1 with 3 :club: A :5c 5 :D 6 :ts2 folds, UTG+2 calls (1.5:1), hero calls (2.5:1), MP2 folds, MP3 calls (3.5:1), CO folds, Button calls (4.5:1), SB folds, BB checks.Flop: 2 :D 8 :D 3 :3h (5.5SB, 5 players)BB checks, UTG+2 checks, hero bets, MP3 calls (6.5:1), Button calls (7.5:1), BB folds, UTG+2 calls (8.5:1).Turn: 9 :4h (4.75BB, 4 players)UTG+2 checks, hero checks, MP3 checks, Button bets, UTG+2 folds, hero calls (5.75:1), MP3 calls (6.75:1).River: 7 :D (7.75BB, 3 players)hero bets, MP3 calls (8.75:1), Button raises, hero 3-bets

no reads other than it seems to be pretty str8forward with no one other than me making plays, but it's early in the sessionPoker StarsLimit Omaha Ring gameLimit: $0.50/$110 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) hero is MP1 with 3 :club: A :5c 5 :D 6 :ts2 folds, UTG+2 calls (1.5:1), hero calls (2.5:1), MP2 folds, MP3 calls (3.5:1), CO folds, Button calls (4.5:1), SB folds, BB checks.Flop: 2 :D 8 :D 3 :3h (5.5SB, 5 players)BB checks, UTG+2 checks, hero bets, MP3 calls (6.5:1), Button calls (7.5:1), BB folds, UTG+2 calls (8.5:1).Turn: 9 :4h (4.75BB, 4 players)UTG+2 checks, hero checks, MP3 checks, Button bets, UTG+2 folds, hero calls (5.75:1), MP3 calls (6.75:1).River: 7 :D (7.75BB, 3 players)hero bets, MP3 calls (8.75:1), Button raises, hero 3-bets
Seems ok
Check flop. Check turn. Call river.Lemme guess, J10 and A4 and you say "nh".
dude, get a flashlight and look under your bed.surprise!!! no monsters.-------------------------------------------(im not usually sarcastic to people with six posts who made a strat post because i want them to stick around, but it just seemed so good here. nothing personal i hope, eh?)
dude, get a flashlight and look under your bed.surprise!!! no monsters.-------------------------------------------(im not usually sarcastic to people with six posts who made a strat post because i want them to stick around, but it just seemed so good here. nothing personal i hope, eh?)
lol.... the sad thing is he was close 610A4 The point was the 3 bet on the river was to push MP3 out of the hand and save me from a possible 1/4. The funny side of the story is it worked he folded, and button DIDN'T CAP! LOL

I'm usually checking the flop cuz a free card would be so sweet. Good play on the turn and river.