Over Under Individual Teams

Atlanta under 80 is a lock.The only bet I see paying even or better that I would consider is Calgary under 93.5. Not really any good value on that list that I can see.

I wouldn't bet Phoenix until after 10 games, they still have options for sending down their rookies. Also, there's a good chance that Doan and Jovo could be traded mid season.
If they go out and win 6 or 7 in their first 10 , obviously the lines will be adjusted..Not even sure if they will be available.

Like Vancouver - overLike Florida - underLike Carolina - overLove Atlanta - under I agree 100% with Adam . I really think this is a good play. I am wondering if the people assigned with Atlanta's division agree with this? What is the procedure about suggesting plays outside the group? Are we implemanting the brain trust and have they met yet?

Like Vancouver - overLike Florida - underLike Carolina - overLove Atlanta - under I agree 100% with Adam . I really think this is a good play. I am wondering if the people assigned with Atlanta's division agree with this? What is the procedure about suggesting plays outside the group? Are we implemanting the brain trust and have they met yet?
That's not the book we're betting with.
I like the over for florida here. Only 3 teams in the east and 3 teams in the west made the under at 82.5 last year.