Chicago Bulls Thread

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nocioni brings nothing to this team. Inconsistent on offense and completely non-existent on defense. I'm so happy we're paying him $8M/year.
I agree for the most part. People confuse playing hard with being a good defender. He is a well below average NBA player that really doesn't add much besides below average shooting, average defense, average rebounding, and a guarantee to piss off the refs at least 3-4 times a game with his nonstop whining.
I agree for the most part. People confuse playing hard with being a good defender. He is a well below average NBA player that really doesn't add much besides below average shooting, average defense, average rebounding, and a guarantee to piss off the refs at least 3-4 times a game with his nonstop whining.
yes agree he is an average player who is better suited in a different system. And why the hell is noah starting, seriously when that guy is out there we are at a disadvantage on offense because you don't have to guard him.
yes agree he is an average player who is better suited in a different system. And why the hell is noah starting, seriously when that guy is out there we are at a disadvantage on offense because you don't have to guard him.
He hasn't started the last couple of games, but between him, Ty Thomas, and Aaron Gray it doesn't really matter who starts since they all suck.Thomas at least has hope to be a decent NBA player, unlike the other two.
He hasn't started the last couple of games, but between him, Ty Thomas, and Aaron Gray it doesn't really matter who starts since they all suck.Thomas at least has hope to be a decent NBA player, unlike the other two.
yea thomas has a chance but he has to work real hard and i don't think he can.but at least we got a win and d.gooden had 16 rbs hopefully he can do that more often.

Since there's no New Jersey Nets thread, I feel this is the best place for this because we're playing them.I now see how Devin Harris is able to average 24 ppg and something like 14 free throws per game; he gets every call. He has barely been touched going to the basket, yet has 10 free throw attempts in the first half. Rose got mauled on his last layup and got no such call. I think Harris is a talented player, but if this game is any indication, he has gotten some generous calls.

Since there's no New Jersey Nets thread, I feel this is the best place for this because we're playing them.I now see how Devin Harris is able to average 24 ppg and something like 14 free throws per game; he gets every call. He has barely been touched going to the basket, yet has 10 free throw attempts in the first half. Rose got mauled on his last layup and got no such call. I think Harris is a talented player, but if this game is any indication, he has gotten some generous calls.
don't worry soon rose will be getting those calls. anyone know when their next game is? and what channel will it be on, i've seriously only been able to watch one game all year
don't worry soon rose will be getting those calls. anyone know when their next game is? and what channel will it be on, i've seriously only been able to watch one game all year
They have four games in the next 5 nights, no clue what channel any of them are on
12/16 @ Charlotte, 6pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago12/17 vs LA Clippers, 7:30pm ct- WCIU12/19 @ Boston, 6:30pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago12/20 vs Utah, 7:30pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago/NBA TV
12/16 @ Charlotte, 6pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago12/17 vs LA Clippers, 7:30pm ct- WCIU12/19 @ Boston, 6:30pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago12/20 vs Utah, 7:30pm ct- Comcast Sports Chicago/NBA TV
thank you big kg,i will def be watching them tonight, hopefully they can bounce back after last night's defeat. Is it bad that we lose to the bobcats?
aaron gray?
At least he can catch the ball when someone throws it to him and has something resembling offensive skills. Noah gets pushed around, has no offensive skills whatsoever, like, worse than Ben Wallace, can't defend in the post cause he's too skinny, and can't defensive rebound because he's too skinny. He tries hard and can offensive rebound. That's it. Period.fMost useless players in the league:1) Noah2) Stephon Marbury3) Gray
At least he can catch the ball when someone throws it to him and has something resembling offensive skills. Noah gets pushed around, has no offensive skills whatsoever, like, worse than Ben Wallace, can't defend in the post cause he's too skinny, and can't defensive rebound because he's too skinny. He tries hard and can offensive rebound. That's it. Period.fMost useless players in the league:1) Noah2) Stephon Marbury3) Gray
sad two of the players in your list was actually drafted by the bulls.
sad two of the players in your list was actually drafted by the bulls.
lol the list was kind of a joke, i can't comment on the uselessness of every player in the league because I don't watch all the bench players on every roster nightly. I will say that Noah is for sure among the top 5 worst NBA players that is currently in a rotation, and Gray is also well into the bottom half.
lol the list was kind of a joke, i can't comment on the uselessness of every player in the league because I don't watch all the bench players on every roster nightly. I will say that Noah is for sure among the top 5 worst NBA players that is currently in a rotation, and Gray is also well into the bottom half.
i second that noah is one of the top 5 worst players in the league. i would trade noah for a 24 pk of mountain dew. if anyone could trade noah for something what would it be, and it's got to be a fair trade. so like noah for a lamburgini is not fair. But noah for a pinto could work.
joakim noah is the epitome of the third or fourth best player on his college team, bad pro. Only most times those players go in the second round and not in the top 6 of the NBA draft so we are noticing a lot more with this pick.
FYP

3-13 on the road. nice. Nocioni is officially my least favorite player in the NBA. What a POS.And your appraisal of Noah in college is unfair. He was an excellent college player (and being the 3rd best player on that team was not like being the 3rd best player on other teams. Back to back champions and all). Everyone knew Horford would be better but most people agreed that Noah was a lottery pick. Stuff happens. At least Rose is clearly the goods.

3-13 on the road. nice. Nocioni is officially my least favorite player in the NBA. What a POS.And your appraisal of Noah in college is unfair. He was an excellent college player (and being the 3rd best player on that team was not like being the 3rd best player on other teams. Back to back champions and all). Everyone knew Horford would be better but most people agreed that Noah was a lottery pick. Stuff happens. At least Rose is clearly the goods.
True. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. And I agree about Nocioni.
  • 2 weeks later...

VDN is terrible. Some of the lineups he has out there just make no sense.Every time I watch Rose I feel like he gives up the ball too early in the possession. Two possessions in a row tonight he just ran down the court and handed the ball to Larry Hughes and didn't touch the ball the remainder of either possession.I have better handles than Ben Gordon.