I just got this e-mail today and was wondering if it is legit. I was under the impression that you cannot get rakeback on an existing account.Hi BeatUonTehRiver,As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback.To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account.If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance.Sincerely,The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt PokerAnyone else get an e-mail like this? I hope it's legit but IDK.

I just got this email also. :club::ts I sent them email about a month or two ago asking for rakeback and they replied stating they would put me on a list.
Yeah, it took a couple months for them to set mine up. But yes it's legit and they deposit the rakeback into your account every week or so.

Nice.So basically all I have to do is sign up and my account is automatically ready to recieve rakeback?

Yes it's legit and congratulations on joining the world of reduced rake.

I received this email from FT a while ago, signed up and have been happy ever since. Is there any way to receive Rake Back on an existing PStars account?

I received this email from FT a while ago, signed up and have been happy ever since. Is there any way to receive Rake Back on an existing PStars account?
Yeah, FPP store.

FTP is so stupid.. I was going to go for supernova elite next year on Stars and told FTP that if they give me rake back that I would play all of my poker on their site.. obv they send me some lame bs thing back and I still dont have rakeback.

FTP is so stupid.. I was going to go for supernova elite next year on Stars and told FTP that if they give me rake back that I would play all of my poker on their site.. obv they send me some lame bs thing back and I still dont have rakeback.
Yea thats gross.I play MAYBE 5 tourneys a month on FTP and rarely and cash games and I get rakeback. I think it has to do with getting their stagnant players to play more frequently. TJ, you play a lot on FTP so they figure they don't need to give you rakeback because you already play there frequently.BS either way. I'd send them another e-mail requesting rakeback.
Can you please explain...
Stars doesn't do rakeback.If you play enough though, you can get something close to it with the different tiered stores. Platinum Star, etc.
Yea thats gross.I play MAYBE 5 tourneys a month on FTP and rarely and cash games and I get rakeback. I think it has to do with getting their stagnant players to play more frequently. TJ, you play a lot on FTP so they figure they don't need to give you rakeback because you already play there frequently.BS either way. I'd send them another e-mail requesting rakeback.
I sent an email on Sept. 20th i think, saying that i wanted rakeback other wise i was gonna switch sites.It worked for me, not sure why it didn't work for TJ. I'd email them again as well.
Has anyone tried to sign up through rakebackpros without getting the email from Full Tilt? It would be funny if it worked without getting the email.
I tried that, it didn't work. My rakeback stats even show what I would've earned for that period before FTP invited me, but I still don't get the $.