Poker Vt Versus Power Hold'em Strategy

Hey everyone I bought Daniel's Book Power Hold'em Strategy and read through the entire thing and took a lot from it. I also have looked into poker vt and it looks like it would be a good investment. I was wondering if I would be just getting the same information or would it be worth buying just for the way the information is presented. Thanks.

Hey everyone I bought Daniel's Book Power Hold'em Strategy and read through the entire thing and took a lot from it. I also have looked into poker vt and it looks like it would be a good investment. I was wondering if I would be just getting the same information or would it be worth buying just for the way the information is presented. Thanks.
Dude if you want to make a killing at tournament, you can't go wrong! I have made a killing. Over 20 final tables since I signed up. Easy, easy, easy to understand the way Daniel teaches it. On the other hand.... if you want to use if for small cash games or online, I really hate to say it but you need to wait until they get a little more organized and have a little more time to get that information down like the SB segment. If you just want to learn the SB segment, it will really enhance the book. Otherwise, stay around here for a while and start posting in the strategy forum and the guys there are a lot more into small stakes play and hand analysis. The hand analysis is really working well for me in small cash games.When they get it all together, it will be the top spot. Just not quite there yet for small cash and small stake online.I would give you a 24 hour pass but they must have ran out.Btw, JC is great!!! Good luck and I hope you do well and make the right decision for you!

Thanks Paul for the info. You said something about a 24 hour pass but something about they must have run out if you could help me out in that respect that would be awesome to see what it is like besides the free sample.

Thanks Paul for the info. You said something about a 24 hour pass but something about they must have run out if you could help me out in that respect that would be awesome to see what it is like besides the free sample.
I'll email and ask them for more. Hope you enjoy it!
One thing I would like to throw out there. If I were you, I would go to every site I could and at least look through it. I know that some of the others give free time too. Read everything you can get your hands on. Read everything, check every avenue out. If you notice, you hear Daniel and all the guys talk about a lot of different mentors. He's one of my mentors just like several guys here that are just FCP posters are mentors too. I tried them all. It's just that Daniel's small ball got me going in the tournaments. Now if I could just find someone's way that clicks in cash and online. THe book is pretty good though, isn't it!?Paul

I have both. The small ball section is the same on both. The online is great in both. I absorb more when i read but that is me. The vids can only do so much. If you are looking for examples of things you learn in the book the site is where to find them.

I thought Power Hold 'em was pretty good, not unbelievably excellent but it was good.PVT is not worth signing up for at the current time. They seriously need to improve the quantity, and the quality doesn't merit the money spent on it.

I thought Power Hold 'em was pretty good, not unbelievably excellent but it was good.PVT is not worth signing up for at the current time. They seriously need to improve the quantity, and the quality doesn't merit the money spent on it.
Jam-I have to agree somewhat here except I really don't think it's the quantity. They have a ton of videos. It's the origaniazation of the site and the way they are letting the other coaches teach. I really don't know why they are not utilizing the success of the way Daniel taught the SB with the other guys. If they would have Adam and BoostedJ teach every detail the same way as Daniel taught SB it would be fantastic. They have a good marriage of players but they are not utilizing them well. I think it's a waste of tallent. Some of the internet pros are every much as talented online as Daniel is in tournament play. I was taught by Paul Wasicka and I would love to see him show his type of play in the SB format. I still think that if they would find all the PATL types of players and have them show their type of play in Daniels format, it would make one of the most well rounded sites out there. I don't think they set out to make another Cardrunners and Deuces Cracked sites and they were well on their way with the SB format. Now they are just kinda throwing tons of videos out there without a search engine to find them. Good advice Jam, for now. I had one of the guys I gave a 24 hour pass to ask me for another one because his didn't work. The one I gave to his friend did but not his. I can't even get the cards. They are really lacking in support since Matt was taken off the support end. I understand that things are going to get better now that Daniel and the guys are back but we heard the same thing after the WSOP so I am not promising anything anymore. I got nailed for talking up for them last time and I just got a few nails out of me after that so I'll just say again, we'll see. I think they need a few coaches from the strat site to maybe take some of the slack when they go off on these tournament benges. Such as Looshle, BigD, and several more.Still can't complain about the tournament teachings. Took 9th and chopped first out of three tournaments this week. :club: