Who's The Better Poker Player: Mccain Or Obama

Given the economic mess we are in, I was thinking it would be nice to have a President who knew how to play poker. It is a $trillion+ dollar economy, and he has to know when he is holding a premium hand, a trash hand, when to bluff, and when to fold. Perhaps most importantly, he needs to know how to pick up tells so he can figure out if someone is lying or telling the truth.I posted it on my blog, but it came down to this:MCain--knows how to play trash hands and come out a winner (see Vietnam)Obama-knows how to play pocket Ace (the guy is on a major poker rush)McCain--knows how to bluff or is trying to pull off a good one (wants change, but votes conservative)Obama-know when to fold'em based on his history of playing the game in Illinois with his buddiesTells-Undecided. Let's put out the tray of Oreo cookies and see who is holding the winning cards. i.e. who eats the halves one at a time like in Rounders.What do you think?http://therazzchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/...-mccain-or.html

McCain would alter his play erratically, and could really go all in with any two cards if he thought it'd work.Obama would play muhc tighter, and be a monster aggressor when he finally got into a hand. McCain has a crapload more tells.