PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($49.50)MP ($26.70)CO ($38.35)Button ($5.45)SB ($25.80)BB ($25.65)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kclub.gif, Aclub.gifHero raises to $1, 2 folds, Button calls $1, SB calls $0.90, 1 foldFlop: ($3.25) Adiamond.gif, 10club.gif, 6club.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $2, SB calls $2, Hero raises to $6, Button calls $2.45 (All-In), SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $47.25, SB calls $12.80 (All-In)Turn: ($57.30) 8diamond.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($57.30) Qspade.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $57.30 | Rake: $2.85SB is 24/13/0.89, Button is 45/2/3.I feel like the button could have anything here, from a weaker ace to a straight/flush draw. SB, having been so passive so far, I feel had me beat, with a set of Ts or 6s. Am I still right to make this call given this?

I feel like the button could have anything here, from a weaker ace to a straight/flush draw. SB, having been so passive so far, I feel had me beat, with a set of Ts or 6s. Am I still right to make this call given this?
There's nothing to be gained by checking here.The shortie is calling with virtually any pair.I think you need to charge the SB some admission/get some value from the hand at the start.And again, for emphasis, we didn't flop a set or quads, we flopped one pair. We're likely ahead, but we need to be shipping/defending, and not checking with one pair hands.