PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($30.30)Hero (MP) ($34.90)Button ($26.20)SB ($25.25)BB ($47.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with 5heart.gif, 5spade.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $1, Button calls $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($3.10) 4spade.gif, 8club.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $2, BB calls $2Turn: ($9.10) 2club.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($9.10) 5diamond.gif(3 players)BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50,Hero's image is TAG, BB is 19/18/3.5, very aggressive and has 4 bet frequently preflop, I feel the button is chasing something.

I think a check on the turn against 2 villains is fine.I think we could make a case for raising on the river. I think villain will call with 98, 87, 54, A8 enough times to make it profitable.

Yeah you can say we hold the 5th nuts but villain never shows up with 88 or 77 here and the only A3 we should ever see is As3s. And about the only 6s we should ever see are As6s and 76s. Villain has SOO MANY worse hands that he'll bet/call with on the river that flatting with our set is nearly as bad as flatting with 96. The only difference is that if villain 3-bets we can fold our hand.