PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($27.60)BB ($25.50)UTG ($24.75)Button ($23.50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jheart.gif, Aclub.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $1, BB raises to $2.75, Hero calls $1.75Flop: ($5.50) 8heart.gif, 5heart.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.50, BB raises to $7, Hero calls $3.50Turn: ($19.50) 2diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB checksRiver: ($19.50) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, Villan has been fairly inactive, 25/10/3 over not many hands. Villan has just seen me fold a hand preflop after I raised with position and folded to a reraise.I'll make it clear now I really did not like how I played this hand at all and I know you won't. I'll lay out my half-thinking.Folded round, so I have to raise it, and then he weakly reraises me and I feel like he is doing this just because he saw me lay it down the very last hand. As you can see he raises my Cbet, but he min raises and I call. Then I check the turn, I think I should have bet out here? But I check and he checks. Since he checked the turn and min raised the flop I think he is week and fire out a bet that I feel has a good chance of getting him to fold while not rising too much.

I'd fold preflop.I'd consider 4 betting here since its bvb and villain could be 3 betting us light.Against this villain I'd probably fold though. Never call here.