my $$ is against daniel in hu play any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just have to say that this is the most interesting thing i have read on here in a while...gl daniel, gl allen for having the balls to put your money where your mouth is...hey daniel u wanna stake me for some events in the wsop...that would be very nice and im sure it would make your mother very proud

LOL, Man I gotta think about this I'll sleep on it. Unlike you, I kinda need the $. Was a little scared I might lose, and was spending every day telling my Fiance I didn't bet my entire bankroll, "I can build it again. I can, really I can" Not a fun couple weeks in my house lol.

Haha Daniel -- Do the double-or-nothing and play three 5-dollar matches against me ... Let me win, you only lose $15, I get to say I beat Dan N, and you win $15k from PokerLoser....15,000-15--------------+14,985 !!You'd be a fool not to do it!!!!!

Haha Daniel -- Do the double-or-nothing and play three 5-dollar matches against me ... Let me win, you only lose $15, I get to say I beat Dan N, and you win $15k from PokerLoser....15,000-15--------------+14,985 !!You'd be a fool not to do it!!!!!
Straighthouse, Great idea, go for it. I wish you all the best, remember though, the minimum is 100k and the max is 500k. Play him in 3 100k matches, he can lose all 3 to you for 300k and win "back" the 15k.-300k+15k-285kSmooth. My guess is he would win all 3 against you and be up 315k. Besides the way you stated it, you have it backwards. Read the thread! He loses 3 I GET 15k.

Haha I know what you mean....I was joking that he'd let me win the matches, but we REPORT to you that he won... sorry i didnt make that clear.Obviously you have the 100k minimum.... But you're lucky Daniel is a scrupulously honest guy -- if he weren't, he could play 3 matches with his high limit friends, have them let him "win," and they divide up your 15k.Luckily Daniel is way too honest for that and 15k is what he tips the valet anyway.Congrats on your win though, you made a good call.

Thanks Straight, and you definately have a good point, A point that was raised before we started it. But without a doubt Daniel was easy to trust on this issue. Now I am still trying to decide if I go double or nothin? Hmmm.

Thanks Straight, and you definately have a good point, A point that was raised before we started it. But without a doubt Daniel was easy to trust on this issue. Now I am still trying to decide if I go double or nothin? Hmmm.
His next 5 matches will most likely be against Barry Greenstein.

daniel if you are serious ill put up 10 k that barry wins the series by more than one match ...ie 3-1 so on and so forth. if you win its basiclly a freeroll into the main event and thats about all im willing to lose should i be wrong

well, DN's next 5 matches are against BarryG, so if he could afford it he should make this bet, but it sounds like he can't and should hit and run, possibly put up 7,500 on the next 5, not the whole 15k

LOL, Man I gotta think about this I'll sleep on it. Unlike you, I kinda need the $. Was a little scared I might lose, and was spending every day telling my Fiance I didn't bet my entire bankroll, "I can build it again. I can, really I can" Not a fun couple weeks in my house lol.
I think DN is about to go on a winning streak. In the immortal words of The Steve Miller Band, "Go oooooon, take the money and run!"

I'm in on some action too. Daniel's double or nothing is steep, but I offer smaller stakes. Someone offered $1K, I offer $500. I this is better than a coin flip and I make decisions like this about once a week for about this amount. So, why not?I'm a regular here and will be at the WSOP in July. I hate to intrude on Daniel's potential action, but I don't think the OP will take the double or nothing offer. That's a standard thing to do (offer and reject), and I obviously agree that the smart money is not to take it since I'm willing to put up $500.

AIM me at ryarya87 or e-mail me at drgofauctions@cox.net. Ill be willing to put my money AGAINST danial. Anyone is welcome to e-mail looking to be around 2k inthis. Also we need to clear up details and such before the bet actually goes into place.

Guest XXEddie
AIM me at ryarya87 or e-mail me at drgofauctions@cox.net. Ill be willing to put my money AGAINST danial. Anyone is welcome to e-mail looking to be around 2k inthis. Also we need to clear up details and such before the bet actually goes into place.
its pretty smart to bet against himconsidering his opponents pick the gameDN can kiss 500k goodbye when Ivey challenges him at 7 stud
if you're at the WSOP, I would be interested. I need some assurances of reliability though. Pokerloser is one thing... random internet guy with 1 post who I don't know is something else. ;)But, really, I am delaying this until PLO gets out of the way... so my chances are better!

I am not at the wSOP. thats why i was looking for you to contact me. We could probably find some sort of escrow. Maybe someone we both trust we can send the moeny before hand. Something like that, but yah we need to figure out the details beforehand.