I Want To Feed You Bananas In The Dark

This poem is for you,My dear Zach666...I wouldn't be writing itIf I thought you were into chicks.You claim a girlfriend,A girl I've never seen.I bet she's just reallyA convincing drag queen.You're probably thinking,Where's the poker content?Does it matter? I'm drinking.My heart hurts. Let me vent.I showed my girl your profileOn that stupid Facebook,And now I'm in denialBecause she wants a CanuckShe said, "Who's he?""That's my poker friend Zach""I want him in me"Dammit, she wants you in the sack.I tried to explain,Honey... Zach... I think he's not straight!She burst into tears,Realizing she might have to masturbate.Zach, her heart's broken.And you're to blame.I wouldn't have problemsIf we shared sexual orientations. (what the **** rhymes with blame? rigged.)I told her youWere an FCP mod,That this might not end well,She started to sob.Zach, you can tell me that these threads are frowned on,My girlfriend's response is that she wants to be browned on.I just want to end thisBy saying one thingIf there was a Jon Lajoie fan club,Zach would be king.WHAT THE FK OW OW OW

Zach, you can tell me that these threads are frowned on,My girlfriend's response is that she wants to be browned on.Sorry.... bit I spit 2 fingers of Knob Creek on that one.You guys are too much. Classic.

Speaking of Zach, if anyone gets bored, this Wikipedia page has been dying for an update:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_entertainersZach's listing has been red for a few weeks now. Someone needs to write up a bio.
Will pay to see a writeup for this page

Zach HendersonFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searchZach "Zach6668" Henderson (November 30, 1984) is a professional poker player hailing from Thunder Bay, Ontario. Zach Henderson finished in 11th place at the World Series of Poker Limit Hold'em Championship, earning the enviable title of 11th best limit hold'em player on Earth.Zach Henderson is a moderator on the popular internet poker forum Full Contact Poker, the official website of Daniel Negreanu.His hobbies include listening to Wham! on his Ipod and drinking fruity umbrella drinks. His favourite shows include "The View" and anything on HGTV. He currently spends most of his time with his live in boyfriend Mitch.Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Henderson"Just in case some one edits it!!! This should live in infamy!!!!