You would know.But seriously, are you serious? I cant tell. Gay people getting married will not lead to people fucking animals. Those perverts are probably already doing it.
Having sex with animals was somewhat of a joke. And please elaborate how nothing is wrong with polygamy in theory.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Objection. Please don't speculate on Mr. Shabadoo's mental state. Now then, will you clarify your statement as to your knowledge of the meaning and proper use of the phrase in question. We have evide

I let my attorney do the heavy lifting.

so many fallen brothers.

And please elaborate how nothing is wrong with polygamy in theory.
For the exact same reason the sex with dogs argument is stupid.
Having sex with animals was somewhat of a joke. And please elaborate how nothing is wrong with polygamy in theory.
Polygamy is good because you can have sex while your other wife tidies up while your other other wife makes dinner. Awesome!
And please elaborate how nothing is wrong with polygamy in theory.
Well, if a man has three wives, and he loves them, and cares for all his children, and none of the wives were forced to marry him at 15 or raped by some old "prophet" then I dont see the harm. If they all enter into it willingly, then why do I care? But in practice there seem to be far to many abuses. But it being illegal doesnt seem to stop it.edit: I should confess that pretty much everything i know about polygamy i learned from "Big Love". I guess I just dont see anything wrong with the "idea" of having more than one wife.

I've said this before in other threads. The whole heart of this problem is that the federal government is in the social engineering business at all. Your living situation is not the business of the government. The reason they've made it so is because of all the social engineering and intrusive tax laws. Get rid of the broken policy, and the govt has no reason to be involved in people's social lives.

Well, if a man has three wives, and he loves them, and cares for all his children, and none of the wives were forced to marry him at 15 or raped by some old "prophet" then I dont see the harm. If they all enter into it willingly, then why do I care? But in practice there seem to be far to many abuses. But it being illegal doesnt seem to stop it.
I think if it were legalized many more men would jump on the bandwagon. Right now polygamy is tied to religion, but if the state stepped it'd become more mainstream.I guess I can't get past the belief that you can really only have "one love" in your life. You dedicate your life to one person and one person only. Having multiple relationships with different women at the same time, in my opinion, would destroy "love", becuase I just don't see how it's possible to love 6 women the same amount. Those men love their vagina, not the person.
I think if it were legalized many more men would jump on the bandwagon. Right now polygamy is tied to religion, but if the state stepped it'd become more mainstream.I guess I can't get past the belief that you can really only have "one true love". You dedicate your life to one person and one person only. Having multiple relationships with different women at the same time, in my opinion, would destroy "love", becuase I just don't see how it's possible to love 6 women the same amount. Those men love their vagina, not the person.
Maybe. But who are we to tell those people how to live. I doubt I would take multiple wives, hell I'll be lucky to find one women who can stand me. But what is right for me isnt rihgt for everyone. Im just totally unconcerned with what people do, so long as they arent hurting people.
Polygamy is good because you can have sex while your other wife tidies up while your other other wife makes dinner. Awesome!
See I'd have 5 wives. and I'd live on a farm and rotate them throughout the day. There'd be stations, and each wife would be assigned a station for a particular day. The first station is to have sex with me. The next is to make food for me and the others. The next would be toiling in the fields. Then there would be laundry, and ironing. And of course, the last one would have to tend to the youngins.Then at night we all sleep in the same bed and have a big orgy.
See I'd have 5 wives. and I'd live on a farm and rotate them throughout the day. There'd be stations, and each wife would be assigned a station for a particular day. The first station is to have sex with me. The next is to make food for me and the others. The next would be toiling in the fields. Then there would be laundry, and ironing. And of course, the last one would have to tend to the youngins.Then at night we all sleep in the same bed and have a big orgy.
You seem to be focused on the sex, as am I when I think about it. But isnt it possible that a man could enter into polygamy for all the right reasons. Love, family, God?
I've said this before in other threads. The whole heart of this problem is that the federal government is in the social engineering business at all. Your living situation is not the business of the government. The reason they've made it so is because of all the social engineering and intrusive tax laws. Get rid of the broken policy, and the govt has no reason to be involved in people's social lives.
Winner.
You seem to be focused on the sex, as am I when I think about it. But isnt it possible that a man could enter into polygamy for all the right reasons. Love, family, God?
I just can't comprehend how a man with multiple wives can give them the same love and care they all deserve. Humans are jealous by nature, I can't see, unless you have been completely brainwashed, how a woman would not get jealous of her husband making love to another women. It doesn't even have to be about sex. If the man was kissing and cuddling with one wife but not the other, that just doesn't seem right. Loving someone like that would seem so forced, because each wife deserves the same special care, and I just don't see how you could have the exact same feelings for each wife.
Well, if a man has three wives, and he loves them, and cares for all his children, and none of the wives were forced to marry him at 15 or raped by some old "prophet" then I dont see the harm. If they all enter into it willingly, then why do I care? But in practice there seem to be far to many abuses. But it being illegal doesnt seem to stop it.edit: I should confess that pretty much everything i know about polygamy i learned from "Big Love". I guess I just dont see anything wrong with the "idea" of having more than one wife.
Nothing wrong with the idea - however there becomes an unfair allocation of resources. We have one family suddenly taking MUCH more from the system than say my family where it is just me and my wife. Also, imagine the guy next to you at work making the same as you but then sucking up tons of extra benefits.
I just can't comprehend how a man with multiple wives can give them the same love and care they all deserve. Humans are jealous by nature, I can't see, unless you have been completely brainwashed, how a woman would not get jealous of her husband making love to another women. It doesn't even have to be about sex. If the man was kissing and cuddling with one wife but not the other, that just doesn't seem right. Loving someone like that would seem so forced, because each wife deserves the same special care, and I just don't see how you could have the exact same feelings for each wife.
Very good reasons for you to never become a polygamist. But people who arent concerned with those issues should not be told how to live. In my opinion anyways.
Nothing wrong with the idea - however there becomes an unfair allocation of resources. We have one family suddenly taking MUCH more from the system than say my family where it is just me and my wife. Also, imagine the guy next to you at work making the same as you but then sucking up tons of extra benefits.
How is it unfair? If a man has 4-5 wives with kids from each of them, then shouldn't they be given more benefits than someone who only has a one wife and no children?
How is it unfair? If a man has 4-5 wives with kids from each of them, then shouldn't they be given more benefits than someone who only has a one wife and no children?
If you think that is fair then we have different base assumptions of the word.
I know this is slightly off topic, but what about being raised by a single parent? I had no father figure in my life up until I was 21 years old. I don't think i had an unhealthy psycholigical developement at all. Obv its more desirable to have a mother and father figure, but to say you think every child needs that for a healthy psychological developement seems a little narrow minded. However, I do realise thats your opinion, I just wanted to know your thoughts on single parent situations.
Its a bit too far off topic because this is not only a "parents/gender models" issue, its complicated by the adoption issues. Besides the psychological issues of abandonment, an adopted child is always subject to problems with his peers. Even good friends will raise an adopted childs background as a joke, and while they mean no harm that kind of daily reminder is bound to have an effect. Layer on top of that the adoptive parents being gay, and its going to be even more difficult.Obviously not every adopted child has severe problems, and not every adopted child of a gay couple , and not every child in a single parent household is going to have problems. It just adds to the complications. I certainly wouldnt place a child with a single parent if other alternatives were available.
No, men should learn how to think with their big head instead of their little one.

I'd rather see a kid with a gay couple who will look after it and care for it then a kid in a childrens home getting abused by those who run it, the number of children who arn't adopted or with foster parents is very high so if it means more kids can be helped out then why not? Also saying you need a male and female influence is irrelivant because there are plenty of single parents which is effectivly going to be the same thing.

12%if you add in fingers, 35%no more selfish than a straight couple wanting to have a baby, or one of those weirdo couples in Arkansas that have 18 kids in 18 years and name them all something starting with the letter KI know making mostly unfunny jokes in a political thread and having Nutz follow up with a slurp and burp is kind of your thing, but I don't get any of this, regarding humor or merit.Kids are mean regardless. That doesn't factor in. So fat kids should be killed too? Because they receive the worst of it in school.Marriage means marriage? What does that even mean? They don't want extra rights, just the same as you to marry the person they are choosing to spend the rest of their life with. If you wanted to marry a dude, you'd be allowed. It's a civil union, not some fantasy world of god blessing your marriage. God is your thing, not eveyone's thing. Keep it that way.Who cares about 40 years ago and gays being considered mentally disabled? 40 years ago blacks were hung from trees and shot in public and the guilty parties were acquitted in court by a jury of white peers. 40 years ago's ignorance has nothing to do with today. (and yes, I read some civil rights stuff recently about a young black man in GA shot for using a white's only water fountain at some guys gas station. Gas station owner came out and shot the kid dead and was acquitted by an all white jury. Not to even mention the numerous pictures of lynchings and people, men, women and children standing around bodies swinging from trees, posing for pictures. So please, spare me the "40 years ago" defense)Now I think this is the part where you come back in and make a two word quip and I get faced.Post number 6 out of 5000 that I agree with Loisand how often does that actually happen in the real world anymore? Not very often. Times have changed. This isn't Leave it to Beaver or Father Knows Best anymore. It's a real world with divorced parents, step-dads, etc. There is no regular family life anymore. Normal is what's normal and works for you. I wish people would stop clinging to the past and evolve with the times, and by people, I mean republicans. (that last part was a joke, basically)Now get back on topic people: GAY MARRIAGE, WHY ARE YOU AGAINST IT?
:ts (burp) :club:
I'd rather see a kid with a gay couple who will look after it and care for it then a kid in a childrens home getting abused by those who run it, the number of children who arn't adopted or with foster parents is very high so if it means more kids can be helped out then why not? Also saying you need a male and female influence is irrelivant because there are plenty of single parents which is effectivly going to be the same thing.
there are plenty of children of single parents who have been or will be in therapy, particularly if it was the result of abandonment.Again you are missing the aspect of adoption itself which is very difficult for a child to deal with.