Need Computer Help.

It's interesting that you take this question to a poker general forum. Do you have a phone book? Do you have a phone? Maybe you should call somebody who fixes computers?

It's interesting that you take this question to a poker general forum. Do you have a phone book? Do you have a phone? Maybe you should call somebody who fixes computers?
umm don't need to be a dick about it alot of people on here are really good with computers
i'm sure you're a pleasant person to be around......lol
FWIW ive posted aalot of threads when ive had probs with my PC and always got the answer here. also to OP sorry i cant help as i am a computer dummy too
FWIW ive posted aalot of threads when ive had probs with my PC and always got the answer here. also to OP sorry i cant help as i am a computer dummy too
When I have a problem with my computer I don't think of FCP.I'm aware theres people here who are handy with computers but I'm also aware that theres probably not any people here who fix computers for a living.
umm don't need to be a dick about it alot of people on here are really good with computers
Out of all the chicks ive seen in people's sigs this has to be prolly the #1 "wow I want to bone her" chick. Congrats Sir. Who is she?
When I have a problem with my computer I don't think of FCP.I'm aware theres people here who are handy with computers but I'm also aware that theres probably not any people here who fix computers for a living.
you would be very surprised. alot of people work in computer shops. and i know a couple, not sure they still psot. who did fic pcs for a living.
Every site that there is supposed to be a picture theres just a little red square in a box. I have Windows Vista and am a computer dummy. Any ideas would be appretiated thanks.
I think I have identified the problem.

Ill assume youre using IE.2 options:Go to tools, internet options, clear your browsing history (temporary files) and reboot.If that doesnt work go to tools, internet options, advanced and make that under 'multimedia' the 'show pictures' box is checked.If some pictures are then loading and some arent, the ones that arent are likely to be a fault with that sites HTML coding.HTH

Would you care to place a wager on that?????