Won a 9 dude $27 SNG and pretty much dominatedDuring current Hold'em session you were dealt 49 hands and saw flop: - 4 out of 9 times while in big blind (44%) - 5 out of 10 times while in small blind (50%) - 5 out of 30 times in other positions (16%) - a total of 14 out of 49 (28%) Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%) Pots won without showdown - 20 Now, to make the Earth right form this obvious brag post, the most impressive FLAME that I get for the obv brag post gets an 10+1 stake to a 9 dude SNG on StarsFLAME ON MY FRIENDS

Won a 9 dude $27 SNG and pretty much dominatedDuring current Hold'em session you were dealt 49 hands and saw flop: - 4 out of 9 times while in big blind (44%) - 5 out of 10 times while in small blind (50%) - 5 out of 30 times in other positions (16%) - a total of 14 out of 49 (28%) Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%) Pots won without showdown - 20 Now, to make the Earth right form this obvious brag post, the most impressive FLAME that I get for the obv brag post gets an 10+1 stake to a 9 dude SNG on StarsFLAME ON MY FRIENDS
Whose the boss sucks and so does tony. lol
Tony Danza is almost as gay(happy) as the OP is. Only difference is, Tony Danza knows how to bend that old woman on the show over and make her mona
well played, sir.

Sorry I didn't follow the tread religiously, I went outI am also thoroughly disappointed with the level of flaming... the winner is The Wynn for his subtle yet LOLable post

Sorry I didn't follow the tread religiously, I went outI am also thoroughly disappointed with the level of flaming... the winner is The Wynn for his subtle yet LOLable post
wow, thanks man.