The Well: Wendys

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you all ****ing unamerican? who doesnt order a spicy chickens andwich? wher eis troyomac to restore order to the thread
the only time i dont order that is A.) it is past midnight and it takes forever/is super shitty quality. or b.) when i have to compensate for my girlfriend saying she is not hungry, but then wanting to eat half my meal, which i then decide to order 3 jbc and 3 5piece chicken nuggets
I started driving to wendy's today cuz I saw a baconator on tv, but then I detoured to In-N-Out
Isn't there on on the strip close to IP? That is a MUST for when I am there.

Okay let's get this straight people.Never order anything with bacon at Wendy's. It is like fake bacon, chewy and nasty tasting.Spicy chicken filet is indeed the best chicken sandwich at a fast food place.They could impove the fries, is crinkle cut to much to ask for?If you order the chili make sure to get the hot chili sauce to add since it doesn't have much flavor.Occasionally the double cheese with lettuce, onion, and/or tomato with mayo is sure to satisfy when hung over and hungry.Frosty of course.

Why is your Spicy Chicken sandwich so ****ing delicious?
So I take it that diet is going well?
Is Dave Thomas the real Burger King?
I think perhaps you are on to something here...
since the creation of the spicy chicken sandwich, i have not ordered anything but the spicy chicken sandwich meal with a frosty...and i go to wendys a decent amount!
This is indeed the ideal Wendy's order, with an additional 1/4 Doublestack No onions...add lettuce....$7.79 is your total please drive thru...
Why do your fries just plain suck?
Couldn't disagree more. As far as the "Big 3" go it's easily...McDonalds>Wendy's>Burger King AINEC.
I started driving to wendy's today cuz I saw a baconator on tv, but then I detoured to In-N-Out
This is why JC is High Stakes Living and we are all peons....

I feel like I need to broadcast this loudly from a mountain top:ADD CHEESE ON YOUR SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH FROM WENDY'S!!!! ADD CHEESE! ADD CHEESE!!!! ADD CHEESE!!!!!!!!

I will take lick's burgers over Wendy's if I had the choice

After reading this thread, I decided to head over to Wendy's and try the Spicy Chicken sandwich. And I must admit that it is probably one of the best chicken sandwiches I've had. The McChicken and the Burger King Chicken sandwich in no way compare to the Wendy's Spicy chicken sandwich. I was actually surprised that the sandwhich was truly spicy, it had a real nice kick to it. Kind of surprised cause I haven't really tasted any supposed spicy chicken sandwiches that have actually been spicy. Oh and the vanilla frosty was great.Oh and possibly the best commercial ever, it still make's me laugh.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread before. Long live the spicy chicken sandwich (I'm going to get one tomorrow and try it with cheese if I remember for you Naismith).Also, the fries are my favourite in town, and the vanilla frosty is awesome!I did try the baconator once, but it wasn't good at all.

• 4 weeks later...

While I agree about the tastiness of the spicy chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A has, without a doubt, the best chicken sandwich on earth. Don't know if there are any out west, but it is the bomb. Waffle fries FTW.