Damn It, I'm Hooked!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $5.00+$0.50 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1930)UTG (t860)UTG+1 (t1070)MP1 (t3205)Hero (MP2) (t1470)MP3 (t1210)CO (t1370)Button (t1090)SB (t1295)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with :5c, :ts2 folds, MP1 calls t30, Hero raises to t150, MP3 calls t150, CO calls t150, 2 folds, BB calls t120, 1 foldFlop: (t645) :club:, :4h, :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checksTurn: (t645) :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t400, How's my line here? No reads on villans. The 4 doesn't really fill up any likely holdings does it? Can't rule out someone being a tricky bastard though and checking TPTK.

CO could have called with 55, 44, 33 or really tricky with KK, maybe even A2, and yeah, many players would check top pair on that flop... but otherwise nothing to fear. :club: I'm guessing someone fired back once you bet the turn?The bet isn't terrible in size. 1/2 pot to 2/3 pot is generally about the size you want to make it if you don't want multiple players calling light to see the river. The difference between 325 and 400 isn't incredibly huge given the blinds within the next couple of levels. IMO if you can't comfortably bet at least half the pot on that turn, then you shouldn't bet it at all.

Continue on the flop for about 1/2 to 3/4 pot and if you get any action you can adjust accordingly. Alot of people slow-play TP/TK in hopes to check-raise here.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thisI really hate the check on the flop. You give a lone Ah plenty of reason to stick around to the river if another heart turns, plus hes got the 3 ace outs. You also want some better information if theres a K out there.