Isnt It Great To. . .

Play poker in October and NOT see the yankees in the playoffs?
YES
Cubs and Sox are done. Stick a fork in the Chicago teams. Put that together with the entire infield making errors = not much chance of winning.GO BEARS!LMAO!
Cubs are done, you have to win at home in a best of 5 series. And Big Lou is doing a HORRIBLE managing job. Add that to the entire infield making errors = not much chance to win. At least the Cubs fans showed up last night - if only for a few innings.Calling the Sox done is just silly. Sure they might lose the series, but the visiting team has one goal - to win 1 game on the road. The Sox had their rotation destroyed by the back to back must win extra games. So Buehrle goes tonight, I like their chances. They win tonight and the Rays are done.
YESCubs are done, you have to win at home in a best of 5 series. And Big Lou is doing a HORRIBLE managing job. Add that to the entire infield making errors = not much chance to win. At least the Cubs fans showed up last night - if only for a few innings.Calling the Sox done is just silly. Sure they might lose the series, but the visiting team has one goal - to win 1 game on the road. The Sox had their rotation destroyed by the back to back must win extra games. So Buehrle goes tonight, I like their chances. They win tonight and the Rays are done.
$10 on Stars says the Rays beat the pale hose.
$10 on Stars says the Rays beat the pale hose.
Ummmmm, I just typed I accept BUT.....I just remembered that ISASB (I suck at sports betting). I bet Kobe2odom8 that the DBacks would win the division when they were up like 20 games after two months. And then I bet Fargo that the Sox would win the last series against Twins and they got swept. This game tonight is too important for me to bet on it.(I really hope I only run bad in baseball bets because my season bet against Tehtoe Bears v Packers had better not ruin the rest of the year)