Official Palin/biden Debate Thread

Vs. her constant smile like she personally feels she's winning this battle. She's got the "joker" smile! LOL.
she comes off very well and her nerves have calmed considerably.Biden seems annoyed at her smiling...?
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was her first moment in a long time where she seemed like the person who took the RNC by storm.I still have this things as a tie so far. Biden won early but she has caught up.
Agreed so far.

Geez I think she may be actually wipeing the floor with him, doing a good of showing him as just having to change way to much to actually back Obama, I loved the reference to him wanting to run with McCain. This is REALLY encouraging. Really good so far.Edit: Somewhere DN is drafting his apology to Cop and I. No need sir, apology accepted.

Dodgers just scored on an error. Should have been a routine double play, but instead they got no one. 1 out, men on 1st and second. On the plus side, Z is throwing strikes and getting ahead on counts.. as long as he doesn't tilt, we should be fine.

Geez I think she may be actually wipeing the floor with him, doing a good of showing him as just having to change way to much to actually back Obama, I loved the reference to him wanting to run with McCain. This is REALLY encouraging. Really good so far.
ok cheerleader
Geez I think she may be actually wipeing the floor with him, doing a good of showing him as just having to change way to much to actually back Obama, I loved the reference to him wanting to run with McCain. This is REALLY encouraging. Really good so far.
She started weak but has made up some ground....no doubt
Dodgers just scored on an error. Should have been a routine double play, but instead they got no one. 1 out, men on 1st and second. On the plus side, Z is throwing strikes and getting ahead on counts.. as long as he doesn't tilt, we should be fine.
Don't worry, Palin will come thru in the late innings.
She started weak but has made up some ground....no doubt
the above being light years away from the phrase "wipeing the floor with him"I would not wait by my mailbox for that apology Lois.(Do Canadians have mail?)
she comes off very well and her nerves have calmed considerably.Biden seems annoyed at her smiling...?
No disagreement whatsoever...she's definitely calmed her nerves and is stating her points rather well. I'm just saying her smiling reminds me of that of the joker... I'm glad to see it's a great debate...
Biden just said it would be a national tradgedy if he (Biden) were to become president....lol
points for honesty? He says almost as much stupid shit as GWB. His grammar is better.

Well, the cubs choked and forgot how to field, Zambrano started tilting and it's five to god damn 0 in the second.... rooting for the cubs is like god damn fcking torture. I guess I can watch the debate now, the the fck.

Biden sounds warm and genuine.Palin sounds COMPLETELY fake and coached. It's like she has a sheet of insults she's reading off of.Biden could lie through his teeth right now and it would come off smelling like roses.

Main Street Wilmington, my neighborhood?!?!?!?!Yeah, he's just a man of the people.
didn't he come from a lower middle class scranton background?he is more a man of the people than John McCain or George W Bush (who inspired the character Richie Rich I think).
hahah he hangs out home depot hahaha nice plug wonder how much he got for that for the campiagn
is it wrong to say this qualifies him as an expert on illegal immigrants?