Official Palin/biden Debate Thread

didn't he come from a lower middle class scranton background?he is more a man of the people than John McCain or George W Bush (who inspired the character Richie Rich I think).
When was the last time you think he walked down Main Street in Wilmington - 1972?
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you think he walked down Main Street in Wilmington - 1972?
my point is one of degrees....obviously on general principle I agree with you (although I am sure he has been on Main street in wilmington now and again).
wow she dropped the ball about the powers the VP and executive power ~Biden killed that question
yeah I think this swung the debate to a fractional win for Biden. Palin did great in the middle though. I would not quibble with calling it a tie.
wow she dropped the ball about the powers the VP and executive power ~Biden killed that question
meh...One thing, When Biden looks at the camera talking (not as often as Palin), he looks serious and sorta angryPalin looks directly at the camera more often, is smiling a lot more.Not sure what this means...
my point is one of degrees....obviously on general principle I agree with you (although I am sure he has been on Main street in wilmington now and again).
Probably 1972, 1978, 1984, 1990, 1996, and 2002.
How has Cheney been "dangerous"?
well some think he has been the mastermind behind enhanced interrogation which lots of people (including McCain) find deplorable. (I am mixed on the issue). He also showed little respect imo for the separation of powers and the constitution with his load of crap "the VP office is neither legislative nor executive". Apparently, Cheney's position exists only on the spirit plane.Oh yeah, shooting people in the face could qualify someone as dangerous.
meh...One thing, When Biden looks at the camera talking (not as often as Palin), he looks serious and sorta angryPalin looks directly at the camera more often, is smiling a lot more.Not sure what this means...
She looks like a salesperson who is trying to sell you what she was given to sell.
It means she is doing exactly what the GOP picked her to do. A++++. Would buy from again.