I have already booked Memphis -3I am leaning Oregon St. +12- anyone have a feeling about this game? OSU ran all over USC but utah has a stout run defense. I am worried about a let down for OSU but 12 sure is a lot of points for a team getting there act together.

I have already booked Memphis -3I am leaning Oregon St. +12- anyone have a feeling about this game? OSU ran all over USC but utah has a stout run defense. I am worried about a let down for OSU but 12 sure is a lot of points for a team getting there act together.
That line is screaming for people to take OSU, so I'd stay away from it or maybe even risk a small play going the other direction.
That line is screaming for people to take OSU, so I'd stay away from it or maybe even risk a small play going the other direction.
well I was concerned that it was a sucker bet but could not pass it up. I went 1-0-1 last night. I hope we get some people back to discuss the games. It seems that people have disappeared. Maybe they are where I am headed---- broke!
well I was concerned that it was a sucker bet but could not pass it up. I went 1-0-1 last night. I hope we get some people back to discuss the games. It seems that people have disappeared. Maybe they are where I am headed---- broke!
This has been a really easy season so far.... up +31 units right now.I'm still waiting for my 0-fer weekend. Maybe it's this week...who know... but here are my plays:CONTRARIAN ALERT: UtahSt +30 against BYU. The mormons are over rated and nearly 90% of the money is on them. Going short though.Notre Dame -6.5 vs StanAla -15.5 vs Kent LoooooooooooongSMiss -7.5 over UTELPAVOID the Texas Colorado game !
This has been a really easy season so far.... up +31 units right now.I'm still waiting for my 0-fer weekend. Maybe it's this week...who know... but here are my plays:CONTRARIAN ALERT: UtahSt +30 against BYU. The mormons are over rated and nearly 90% of the money is on them. Going short though.Notre Dame -6.5 vs StanAla -15.5 vs Kent LoooooooooooongSMiss -7.5 over UTELPAVOID the Texas Colorado game !
Damn Hollywood-- nice record! I am doing my usual--- down 6 units. With Juice that adds up to looking for a nice high bridge!well here we go again--- Duke +14 -- has already played an option attack (in navy) but their wr is hurt-- just gambling here Illinois +3 --- poplar pick but the right one Florida State +2 --- better run game but needs to stop making turnovers or I am sol U Connecticut +7½ --- Unc has run defense issues and Uconn is the best run offense in ncaa -- love the hook Kentucky +16 --- gonna fade yeah on this one, Hollywood-- Ala is good but Georgia is overated -- of course win for you with my track recordthis is just a lean and not booked--- powerpoker might be able to give feedback on this. WSU is a joke but can ucla give 17 and a hook to anyone--- will see if i get any feedback before playing this one -- of course it is a game to just stay away fromWashington State +17½ Hey Hollywood--- I know you do not play dallas but giving 17 to cincy--- is that crazy or what?!?
Damn Hollywood-- nice record! I am doing my usual--- down 6 units. With Juice that adds up to looking for a nice high bridge!well here we go again--- Duke +14 -- has already played an option attack (in navy) but their wr is hurt-- just gambling here Illinois +3 --- poplar pick but the right one Florida State +2 --- better run game but needs to stop making turnovers or I am sol U Connecticut +7½ --- Unc has run defense issues and Uconn is the best run offense in ncaa -- love the hook Kentucky +16 --- gonna fade yeah on this one, Hollywood-- Ala is good but Georgia is overated -- of course win for you with my track recordthis is just a lean and not booked--- powerpoker might be able to give feedback on this. WSU is a joke but can ucla give 17 and a hook to anyone--- will see if i get any feedback before playing this one -- of course it is a game to just stay away fromWashington State +17½ Hey Hollywood--- I know you do not play dallas but giving 17 to cincy--- is that crazy or what?!?
Dallas will beat Cinci by 30

CONTRARIAN ALERT: UtahSt +30 against BYU. The mormons are over rated and nearly 90% of the money is on them. Going short though. WIN +1 unitsNotre Dame -6.5 vs Stan WIN ! +3 UnitsAla -15.5 vs Kent Loooooooooooong Tippen misses 2 easy FG's to cost me this LOSS -5 UnitsSMiss -7.5 over UTELP Tonight

CONTRARIAN ALERT: UtahSt +30 against BYU. The mormons are over rated and nearly 90% of the money is on them. Going short though. WIN +1 unitsNotre Dame -6.5 vs Stan WIN ! +3 UnitsAla -15.5 vs Kent Loooooooooooong Tippen misses 2 easy FG's to cost me this LOSS -5 UnitsSMiss -7.5 over UTELP Tonight
I went 3-2 to make me -5 units on the season---- BLAH! That ALA game was ugly! I bet you were sweating that ND game! Wild 4th quarter!
I went 3-2 to make me -5 units on the season---- BLAH! That ALA game was ugly! I bet you were sweating that ND game! Wild 4th quarter!
Yes I was... Ugly weekend of football.
See why I never bet on Dallas games. That's my standard answer about any Cowboy game.Next week... we play the Cardinals.We'll beat them by 30
Not if Kurt Warner has anything to say about it.