Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :ts:club:
gg ... three major cashes in the WSOPE = excellent.

very very well played ;)3 top 20 finishes out of 4 events.. and a 5th place finish in the amin event ;)wow^^anybody thinks that Daniel is gonna play the high roller event of the EPT?GG Daniel :club:

Well, a positive thing that can be squeezed out of this, is Daniel now being above Phil Helmuth on the all time money list...Well played Daniel.
And Joe Hachem, now 2nd only to JG, and considering he lost 1/2 of it...
Well, a positive thing that can be squeezed out of this, is Daniel now being above Phil Helmuth on the all time money list...Well played Daniel.
Now that is a serious ray of sunshine, but in fact Daniel jumps to number two spot on the all time money list, passing also Joe Hachem, because the difference between Nergeanu & Hachem is US$278,222. :ts Daniel has cashed three times this tournament for 217,200 pounds, 5,500 pounds, and 4,300 pounds for a total of 227,000 British pounds, or given the current exchange of 1.765 his winnings are US$400,768. :club: Ergo ... Daniel is now number two on All Time Money List.(I used the HendenMob database at The HendenMob player rankings All Time Money List)
Now that is a serious ray of sunshine, but in fact Daniel jumps to number two spot on the all time money list, passing also Joe Hachem, because the difference between Nergeanu & Hachem is US$278,222. :ts Daniel has cashed three times this tournament for 217,200 pounds, 5,500 pounds, and 4,300 pounds for a total of 227,000 British pounds, or given the current exchange of 1.765 his winnings are US$400,768. :club: Ergo ... Daniel is now number two on All Time Money List.(I used the HendenMob database at The HendenMob player rankings All Time Money List)
You're waaaaaay too slow.Also, this woman is a complete slut.

gg Daniel, nice job on the WSOPE,take over the for that yoyo commentator pleasecan't wait to rail you at Niagara well go JJ beat those Russians

Daniel is really commentaring well xD

Daniel forget the debate, stay with the commentary pleaseno no don't leave us with gerberbut it was nice to mention us here :club:

I'm such a mark, ty for the shout Danny.Edited to add: I'll send the debate DVD to your hotel or w/e if you stay on commentary. Persaud and Geben are the drizzling sheets.