All Gambling Degens Post Here

I'm going to hide this in general off topic because I'm too embarassed to post this in gen. (crap, i'm a retard too) Well, i've done it again. busto. I've been busto online many times before. Lately I've been playing on wsex poker. They have 65% rakeback for all their players. only drawback are the limited number of games going. During the summer or thereabouts, i turned something like $20 into $1000 and then lost it all againI've probably redeposited about $3600 online this year and have lost it all. some of it was on fulltiltOn wsex, the problem is my itch to play blackjack. Between playing out of my roll and bj, i worked my roll from $600 to just over 4k, then proceeded to lose it all playing bj.2 nights ago, I had 3k in my account of wsex, again from bj and playing out of my roll. last night, my account was zero again because of both.Today I deposited 500, and have already lost it all. 2 hands of 200 nl, lost the rest at bj. help!

Edited by Dratj
How's your life roll?
Life roll is fine.
1st step is admitting you have a problem.I don't know what the 2nd step is though.
me too
being a degen is cool in these parts. :club:
Jamfly, you and me are the same man.
i thought you already made a cardcore for member of the month thread
heh.

Honestly just quit poker. You don't have the self control to play within your means and skill level. Until you develop that self control, you will never succeed. Seriously, if you hate yourself for playing out of your roll and playing BJ, why do you continually do it? It's probably because you play poker for the big scores and you won't play for amounts of money that aren't significant to you, which will prevent you from making money in this game.

Honestly just quit poker. You don't have the self control to play within your means and skill level. Until you develop that self control, you will never succeed. Seriously, if you hate yourself for playing out of your roll and playing BJ, why do you continually do it? It's probably because you play poker for the big scores and you won't play for amounts of money that aren't significant to you, which will prevent you from making money in this game.
I dont think he should quit poker. Everything else I agree with. I have the same problem.
ThisI usually think Snamuh comes across too harsh but this is one topic where I coudn't agree more. People that are serious about the game and want to genuinely become better players grind out hundreds of thousands of hands at lower limits. Noone sits down at 200NL one day and expects to be a winner long-term. It's just ignorant and you might as well light your money on fire. The money at micro stakes is insignificant at first but that's not what it's about if you want to move up once you become a better player.
ThisI usually think Snamuh comes across too harsh but this is one topic where I coudn't agree more. People that are serious about the game and want to genuinely become better players grind out hundreds of thousands of hands at lower limits. Noone sits down at 200NL one day and expects to be a winner long-term. It's just ignorant and you might as well light your money on fire. The money at micro stakes is insignificant at first but that's not what it's about if you want to move up once you become a better player.
Wrong thread. Can a mod please move this and Snamuh's post to "Voice of reason thread" ty.

dont feel too bad I go hooked on live baccarat online. Its a live webcam feed dealers are in some basement in the philipines, very nice looking girls. I was doing well actually very well playing streaks and jumps max bet was $1000 at the end I gave it all back. My credit card statement for july was insane total $96,000 in deposits and purchases.Bright side is good for my credit score.

I'm going to hide this in general off topic because I'm too embarassed to post this in gen. (crap, i'm a retard too) Well, i've done it again. busto. I've been busto online many times before. Lately I've been playing on wsex poker. They have 65% rakeback for all their players. only drawback are the limited number of games going. During the summer or thereabouts, i turned something like $20 into $1000 and then lost it all againI've probably redeposited about $3600 online this year and have lost it all. some of it was on fulltiltOn wsex, the problem is my itch to play blackjack. Between playing out of my roll and bj, i worked my roll from $600 to just over 4k, then proceeded to lose it all playing bj.2 nights ago, I had 3k in my account of wsex, again from bj and playing out of my roll. last night, my account was zero again because of both.Today I deposited 500, and have already lost it all. 2 hands of 200 nl, lost the rest at bj. help!
Are you serious? This is stupidity. Do something else. Somebody needs to give you a punch in the nuts for a reality check.
Are you serious? This is stupidity. Do something else. Somebody needs to give you a punch in the nuts for a reality check.
If he can afford it, and he enjoys it on whatever level, he's the spike that keeps me alive, so to speak. Don't knock the footwork.

Yeah isnt this the same guy that jsut bought a 300,000 house or something like that? You are fine maybe would be a good idea to get onto a site without blackjack though.

uh, cut your credit card in half.. only play live? that way, you can only be doing one or the other :club:
Whatever happened to the 100% rakeback for WSEX? It was 100 wasn't it?
Yeah, well they were "rake free." I'm pretty sure they have 80 players on their site at a time.And OP, keep playing poker if you enjoy it and can afford losing. I'd recommend depositing more and starting a little lower so it lasts longer.
If he can afford it, and he enjoys it on whatever level, he's the spike that keeps me alive, so to speak. Don't knock the footwork.
QFT