My friends and I (7 of us ) did some search and our investigation:1. We wondered what is the real profit for starpoker.com?After reading starpoker.com official policy, we learned that web didn't make that much money for example as other gambling webs, like slot machines on line...After spending all this money for get knowing web nationalwide, what is the real profit there?2. After spending around $1000 each of us, some of us very good experienced players, we learned that possiable luck is a lot less than in real game...3. We noticed that there are some players who suddently made a huge winning, never appeared after, even during a period of 3 weeks...4. We coming up with theory that there is team, players who worked for this web, who showing up in the moment when 3 or 5 players got good hand and screw all of them at once... I think this is a real profit behind this web.Please advice is anybody there , who because of experience always on the top of the game, it is happening in real life, what about web?

My friends and I (7 of us ) did some search and our investigation:1. We wondered what is the real profit for starpoker.com?After reading starpoker.com official policy, we learned that web didn't make that much money for example as other gambling webs, like slot machines on line...After spending all this money for get knowing web nationalwide, what is the real profit there?2. After spending around $1000 each of us, some of us very good experienced players, we learned that possiable luck is a lot less than in real game...3. We noticed that there are some players who suddently made a huge winning, never appeared after, even during a period of 3 weeks...4. We coming up with theory that there is team, players who worked for this web, who showing up in the moment when 3 or 5 players got good hand and screw all of them at once... I think this is a real profit behind this web.Please advice is anybody there , who because of experience always on the top of the game, it is happening in real life, what about web?
wat?[ ] thread delivers[x] head exploded
i dont know why but i lol'd pretty hard over these lines..

OP , were 7 of you working together or were you guys running individual investigations?Also you are saying that you spent $1000 each , which is $7000 (7 x $1000 = $7000). Where did you find this kind of money? Were you sponsored?I have doubts about the identity of the person who is really behind this investigation.