Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WONT GET CLOSED!!!!HI!!!!MY NAME IS VTLAXER09Im going to Give away 2-6 10+1 stakes to a tournament on Stars... probably the former.. maybe the latter. You need to give me a good as shit reason to give you a stake because I hate staking shitty players. But anyway... a little about myself.... I <3 king1305... even though most of my posts bash the shit out of him. Adam Hagar is also a pretty sexy fellow. Luke Carlisle is obv the sexiest man on fcp.... and TJ is prob the smartest tournament player alive. Ok enough about me. here's what I want. I want YOU! lol jk im not the us army. I want the following. WHAT MAKES YOU GOOD AT POKER?Ok Ill choose based on who I think is running the best... cuz thats all that poker is about.. 0 skill.. 100% luck. GL EVERYONE.AGAIN... STAKES MIGHT NOT BE AWARDED UNTIL SUNDAY's 200k thingy.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw...you still owe me for our bet last night that you never paid up on. Don't make me make a "vtlaxer09 is a scammer" thread

Please stake me. I just recently won a $4.40 180 man MTT yesterday and im really confident because of that. $10 is still alot of money to me though.KidJoker666 (Auckland)

You're drunk? How irresponsible. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're probably not even of age. I'm calling the authorities.
Actually he's 21yrs and like 2weeks.
Actually he's 21yrs and like 2weeks.
Still.... what a horrible example for the rest of the forum. Repulsive.I wish Alcohol was still banned like in the 30's... or was it the 20's... ahh f_uck.
You could stake me, my stars name is xxNeutronxx (Dearborn). A good reason to stake me would be cause I'm not drunk, and I have a positive ROI. :club:
hey usually stakes go to ppl who been around a bit . you got 6 posts and 3 are about stakes .. whose joke acount are you ??edit - dr cossack (scranton)