Poker Games For The Iphone

Has anyone who owns an iPhone or iPod Touch tried out some of the poker games on the App Store? I downloaded Apple’s Texas Hold ‘em for $4.99 and it’s not bad, but not very challenging. I’ve also played some of the free poker apps but I have yet to find one that I really like.I did find one cool one that's kind of unconventional, called MotionX Poker, that was only $0.99 so I decided to try it out. It’s a dice poker game where you shake the phone to roll the dice. Very realistic and the gameplay is addictive -- I play it whenever I have a few spare minutes to kill...Anyone have other suggestions for good iPhone poker games?

Cube Runner is so fun. It's free and great to play if you have just a couple of minutes (though it's so fun that you just might want to sit at home and play it while listening to some tunes). My high score is 301 on hard. Beat that!I gotta download solitaire. That would be fun. Is it in the free Apps or do you need to pay for it?

I actually stopped playing poker for the most part a month ago to work at my friend's startup company. The main focus right now is producing new applications for the iphone. We already have an e-book reader almost done and out on the market, but I thought developing some type of poker app could be an intriguing idea. We don't do the actual programming at the office but definitely brainstorm and throw around different ideas for possible future apps. If anyone with an iphone(or have used one, etc) has an idea for a good poker related app lemme know through pm or post them in this thread. Thank you in advance for the input.Market research ftw! :club:

Cube Runner is so fun. It's free and great to play if you have just a couple of minutes (though it's so fun that you just might want to sit at home and play it while listening to some tunes). My high score is 301 on hard. Beat that!I gotta download solitaire. That would be fun. Is it in the free Apps or do you need to pay for it?
Mine is hacked, so they're all free.
Either you mean hacked like you have installer or cydiaOrHacked like you can get all the app store apps for free?
Installer and Cydia.But also hacked like I use T-Mobile.So I just used the word hacked instead of jailbroken and unlocked.Word nazi's, lol.

Motion X Dice Poker is sweet, my wife swipes my iTouch all the time to play it. I have the Hold'em game that uses video for the other players, I usually play in the stripped down basic view, and it's fairly decent. AI is fairly basic, folds perhaps a little too easily. I love the controls, very natural to fold by swiping. Was worth the ten bucks I paid for it.

I actually stopped playing poker for the most part a month ago to work at my friend's startup company. The main focus right now is producing new applications for the iphone. We already have an e-book reader almost done and out on the market, but I thought developing some type of poker app could be an intriguing idea. We don't do the actual programming at the office but definitely brainstorm and throw around different ideas for possible future apps. If anyone with an iphone(or have used one, etc) has an idea for a good poker related app lemme know through pm or post them in this thread. Thank you in advance for the input.Market research ftw! :club:
Not exactly poker related but my buddy threw out a good idea tonight. An app that makes your itouch work like a set of digital scales.
Installer and Cydia.But also hacked like I use T-Mobile.So I just used the word hacked instead of jailbroken and unlocked.Word nazi's, lol.
Yeah mine's jailbroken too but right now most fo the apps are shit.You really don't get all the apps for free, you get solitaire for free and are too cheap to pay for anything else, amirite?
Yeah mine's jailbroken too but right now most fo the apps are shit.You really don't get all the apps for free, you get solitaire for free and are too cheap to pay for anything else, amirite?
Mine is older, so it doesn't have the actual App Store that the newer one has. It's firmware like 1.1.4 I think.So I don't even know all of what's in the official store. But I thought it was a lot of the same stuff.

i curse the existence of my cell phone on a regular basis. NOW you people want me to get an "I PHONE" facccccckoooffffffbut it has super coool games man!!!!!