$2k Stake Offer For An Fcper

Wow GL to who you choose. I would apply but my stats are crap right now from doing exactly what you said not to do. Tilted and went up limits chasing losses. Then lost more.It is nice to see bigger/longer term stakes here. Ill watch out for a smaller one since Im pretty sure you wouldnt stake me 2k lol. GL with this and GJ giving stakes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested, but here's the problem (aka the "whys" of why you won't be staking me):My Sharkscope/PokerDB stats suck major ass, mostly because I gravitate toward high variance MTT's. I won't pretend I don't make mistakes, but I've also been a consistent victim of the bad end of variance. Some anger management issues have clouded my judgement at times, causing me to tilt reg into tourneys that are above my BR.I don't have rakeback at any sites.Am I a capable player? I don't know any more...I've played a few thousand hands of ring games, but most of my time has been spent playing tourneys. Maybe saying this out loud actually allows me to admit that it's a leak (playing MTT's almost exclusively).I'm not crying about losing and I realise luck plays a bigger factor than I ever suspected, at least as far as MTT's go.Do I think I can "work it"? Hell, I don't know, but if there is a contract in place, I am very good at following the letter of the law.Whatever your decision, Cardcore, I hope it is successful for you and please keep the funny stories coming.../end confessional

Would this be for only NLHE games?I am not applying for this. I do not have near enough time on the tables to be considered for this. If I was in the running I think I would rather use it for other games. I have made much more online playing Omaha 8.

Hi guys, thanks for all of the interest... I'll make a decision shortly based on the information I've received
Sorry, could I just suggest that you wait a bit to give everybody a chance to apply, just thinking you may miss out on some peeps closing it <12 hours after opening it.Regardless, gl and hope everything goes well :club:

Okay, Im interested. Im mostly a lurker but have been around for awhile. I would play only 6 max Turbos: 4 at a time, about 300 a month.Sept from my PT :(257) $13 6 max Turbos $323.80 Profit, 9.69% ROI Finish in Money 41.25%Sharkscope:Games: 1151Av Profit: $3Av Stake: $16ROI: 25%Profit: $3,083If I am being considered, I would like to discuss the terms a little more in detail.Thanks for looking.

I'd like to apply for this stake.I feel like I am the perfect candidate for this stake. I feel that my biggest weakness (by far) is BRM. I've had a lot of success in MTTs and have confidence in my abilities (esp in the <$50 buy-in tournies). I think that if you select me, I will play my best at all times and won't take any shots outside of the criteria you set. It's alot easier to recklessly gamble with your own money than it is with someone elses imo.I honestly believe I'll your best choice. I really think I have alot of ability and my money management is just terrible. I am hoping that this can be the stepping stone for me to become a consistent winning player. I'd like to speak with you with regards to what specific games I'd play. Ideally, I think freezeouts of <$22 and the $22 and $12(t) 180 SNGs would be the games best suited to this situationBelow is my sharkscope stats. These include two $500 HU SNGs on Stars, and two $500 HU SNGs on Full-Tilt, all of which I lost. So as you can see, my money management is a joke, but other than that, I'm a pretty consistent player1122967138a9020743361l.jpgOPR- http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...562A04.html?t=2PokerDB- http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/bu...asp?pid=1583885There ya go, that's my application. Really hope you chose me. Looking forward to it!Good luck-Jam

I'd play 2 4 and 3 6, fixed limit 5 card draw cash games and move up to no more than 10 20 draw as the roll grows, these games are uber soft, and the variance is low. Recently busted Daniel himself in the WCOOP draw event. glmb5322and as far as trust, I have msn, aim skype etc... and was the 30th member of this site, so I've been here from the 1st day this site was up and running.If you choose me, I'll throw in 10% of me in the first event of the wsop circuit at harrah's indiana, that I'm playing on Thursday. $340 buy in

I'd like to apply for this stake.I feel like I am the perfect candidate for this stake. I feel that my biggest weakness (by far) is BRM. I've had a lot of success in MTTs and have confidence in my abilities (esp in the <$50 buy-in tournies). I think that if you select me, I will play my best at all times and won't take any shots outside of the criteria you set. It's alot easier to recklessly gamble with your own money than it is with someone elses imo.I honestly believe I'll your best choice. I really think I have alot of ability and my money management is just terrible. I am hoping that this can be the stepping stone for me to become a consistent winning player. I'd like to speak with you with regards to what specific games I'd play. Ideally, I think freezeouts of <$22 and the $22 and $12(t) 180 SNGs would be the games best suited to this situationBelow is my sharkscope stats. These include two $500 HU SNGs on Stars, and two $500 HU SNGs on Full-Tilt, all of which I lost. So as you can see, my money management is a joke, but other than that, I'm a pretty consistent player1122967138a9020743361l.jpgOPR- http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...562A04.html?t=2PokerDB- http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/bu...asp?pid=1583885There ya go, that's my application. Really hope you chose me. Looking forward to it!Good luck-Jam
Dang, due, I never thought I'd see someone with worse Full Tilt stats than me. My luck is godawful on that site...

Consider me interested... only had one BR stake that didn't go quite well, but 15th on TJ's dime in the SM last winter. Here's my SS stats:pstarsftpstats.jpgGL w/ this, would be sweet if someone made you some money and had the potential to play some higher tourneys/cash games.p.s. I included FTP, although I've hardly played on there, nothing higher than micro limits really.

Seth, best of luck with this, hopefully you make a good choice and make some good moneyI have often considered offering a similar staking arrangement, and I think that it is nice to see that you have had some pretty strong candidates (and a few that don't look very good at all) that are interested; good luck to whoever gets the stake

Also, he is a grinder. I mean he plays like 10k hands a month so you will make loads of rakeback with him.
July-Aug-Sept...106K/3 = 35K+ hands/month.Sept: septemberbq2.jpgI can't handle this hostility anymore, I need a new stable!