$2k Stake Offer For An Fcper

I want to bankroll an FCPer, maybe $2k or so, who will grind and grind. If this interests you, read on. There will be strict requirements here, including but not limited to:- You sticking to the stakes we decide on (ie no moving up to chase losses). If you do move up to chase losses or play outside of the games/stakes we speak of, you will reimburse me, and yes, we will have a contract.- 50/50 split, including rakeback.We can work out the kinks afterward, but those are my major sticking points. I don't particularly care what site you play on, whatever you're comfortable with. If you're interested, post in this thread. Any sharkscope/pt stats would help me make my decision.edit: thread posted preemptively, title is ****ed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through my drunken texts the other night and it looks like you were a victim Seth. Sorry for that lol.
i laughed pretty hard fwiwlol

2 months too late you scumbag!There are many people who post in the challenge thread who would be interested and reading it could help influence your decision.

You shouldn't be entitled to 100% of the rakeback fyi.Rakeback should count as profits and be split by the percentage you agree upon. Obviously you can do w/e but that's the norm.
yeah after I read the post over it seemed too petty
so now say someone moves up to chase losses and ends up killing the games?
maybe put in the contract that if they move up without permission and win the staker gets a bigger cut of the winnings?I'm interested in the stake too. I'll put links to my opr and sharkscope here in a bit.Stars sn- scenester09Sharkscope stats- Games Played 1,079 Av. Profit $2Av. Stake $19Av. ROI 29%Total Profit $2,336OPR- HereHaven't played too much on full tilt but sn is mkaplan108 on there.
maybe put in the contract that if they move up without permission and win the staker gets a bigger cut of the winnings?I'm interested in the stake too. I'll put links to my opr and sharkscope here in a bit.
my quote in your sig is from family guy, don't give me credit for that spiceball.you can also use the simpsons, "ah, florida. america's wang"
2 months too late you scumbag!There are many people who post in the challenge thread who would be interested and reading it could help influence your decision.
*waves*If we play on TexasHoldem can we keep the rakeback?Makeup?I might apply later on, when I feel less braindead