Why anybody has money on that site is beyond me
cause that site is soft as chit, and like (this is going to sound harsh) superusers and the like, when it comes down to it...it's the bottom line for some people and they don't give a damn about the company they support by playing there.but, i mean, that argument is hypocritical in itself, cause we all give money every day that we don't even think about to businesses that certainly practice unethical, or environment degrading, etc etc. actions every day that we don't even think about.for me personally though, in this regard, i decided a long time ago (like many others) to stop playing on UB/AP cause of all this chit. Makes me sick people that know better take sponsorships and deals with these companies.but yea, everyone has a skeleton in their closet somewhere. but f ub and f ap imo.- Jordan

What a fat greedy corrupt piece of shit, he was'nt happy making tons of money as the owner of an online site no he had to go ahead and cheat his customers who are paying his bills and at the same time smear online poker which does'nt have the best perception even in many live poker circles let alone your average joe public.Also this fat **** pulled off the most moronic angle shoot in the history of poker. During the 1994 wsop Binions had a promotion to pay off your weight in silver, so Hamilton being the genius that he is started consuming food at a record pace just in case he won. Well he did win but based on the price of silver he probably ended up eating more money in food to gain all that weight on top of looking like a fat cheating slob and the possible health damage/cost. I would not piss on you Russ Hamilton if you were on fire.wsop_champs_hamilton.jpgOhh and he's supposedly really good friends with Hellmuth as well

Yea but is worth getting murdered by the gangsters who helped you set the whole thing up?
No, but I believe that with $60m, I could probably manage to not die. Maybe not. I'd have to have more details about the setup. I think it's work out OK for me.

**Editor's Note: It has been brought to the attention of IGamingNews that the sum, $60 million, which appeared initially in this report, was incorrect. The sum should instead be $6.1 million, as it now stands.

http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommission/kgc092908.pdfKahnawa:ke Gaming Commission Imposes Sanctions on Ultimate Bet with Regard to Cheating IncidentsFor immediate release(MOHAWK TERRITORY OF KAHNAWAKE – September 29, 2008) Kahnawa:ke Gaming Commission ("KGC") Chairman Dean Montour today announced the initial findings of the audit conducted on licensee Ultimate Bet, as well as the sanctions to be imposed.According to KGC Chairman Montour, the Commission has reviewed the information provided to it over the past months from Frank Catania of Catania Gaming Consultants of New Jersey; Gaming Associates, an Australian game testing company; and the permit holder. Chairman Montour said, “The Commissioners have made several findings of fact with regard to the cheating that occurred on the Ultimate Bet web site that included the identification of some of the individuals responsible for these incidents as well other significant violations of the Kahnawa:ke Interactive Gaming Regulations.”The Commission found clear and convincing evidence to support the conclusion that between the approximate dates of May 2004 to January 2008, Russell Hamilton, an individual associated with Ultimate Bet’s affiliate program, was the main person responsible for and benefiting from the multiple cheating incidents. Furthermore, the KGC is currently in contact with the appropriate law enforcement agencies and intends to fully cooperate in the prosecution of all individuals involved in the UB cheating incidents.Mr. Catania states, “My intention is to provide further information as it is uncovered, although the information already submitted to the KGC relating to Ultimate Bet warrants the KGC taking the actions it has today. Any further evidence uncovered with regard to cheating, withholding or destroying records in our continuing investigation will be reported to the KGC and the proper agency for appropriate action.”As a result of the KGC’s findings of fact, the Commission called a special meeting, at which time it was unanimously decided to impose the following sanctions against Ultimate Bet:1. Ultimate Bet is directed that by November 3, 2008 it shall, under the close supervision of the KGC, its employees and agents, commence refunding all players accounts found to have been adversely affected by the cheating of individuals under the control and supervision of the licensee. It is estimated that Ultimate Bet has to date reimbursed $6.1 million USD to players’ accounts found to have been adversely impacted by the cheating activity2. Ultimate Bet is directed that by November 3, 2008 it is to remove any and all persons deemed as "unsuitable" by the KGC from all involvement with the company, which shall include all levels of ownership, management and operation. Ultimate Bet during that time period until November 3, 2008 is required to continue to provide complete details of all day-to-day operations of the company. These shall include financial as well as daily gaming records to Frank Catania and or his assigns. It is anticipated that this action will provide full disclosure and prevent any further improprieties or wrongdoing from occurring while ensuring that the public is being offered fair and honest games and all player monies will be protected.3. Ultimate Bet’s control system as defined in section 9 of the Kahnawa:ke Interactive Gaming Regulations has been modified to prevent any further incidents of cheating or related improprieties.4. Ultimate Bet will not delete or modify any logs including but not limited to web logs and game logs as required by the Kahnawa:ke Interactive Gaming Regulations and will continue to have those logs immediately available for inspection by the KGC or its agents.5. Ultimate Bet shall immediately pay a fine of $1.5 Million USD to the KGC for its failure to implement and enforce measures to prohibit and detect fraudulent activities.6. Ultimate Bet’s failure to comply fully with these measures will result in the immediate revocation of its KGC gaming permit.
1. Ultimate Bet is directed that by November 3, 2008 it shall, under the close supervision of the KGC, its employees and agents, commence refunding all players accounts found to have been adversely affected by the cheating of individuals under the control and supervision of the licensee. It is estimated that Ultimate Bet has to date reimbursed $6.1 million USD to players’ accounts found to have been adversely impacted by the cheating activity
So which one is right?