>>> The Official Big Xii Thread >>>

Big XII Championship:I bleed orange.... I went to UT.... I have always been a Texas fan... but, and listen to my but,..... we are not a number 3 team in the nation.Forget the rivalry and the hype.... you can't let a no-ranked bunch of faggies ring up points on you like last week.The Nebraska game has me concerned..... very concerned. So concerned that I am thinking about NOT going to the game. There is nothing more miserable than being AT a big game and getting your arse handed to you.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the rivalry and the hype.... you can't let a no-ranked bunch of faggies ring up points on you like last week.
A&M's offense is one of the best in the country.Edit: #6 in yardage, #15 in points.
A&M's offense is one of the best in the country.Edit: #6 in yardage, #15 in points.
Longhorns defense was one of the best in the nation. We were giving up less than 50 yards per game on the ground...the faggies doubled that and rang up over 400 total yards of offense on us.I'm just saying....if the Horns play the same this weekend....Nebraska wins.
Don't be concerned, holly. Nebraska's offense is LOL bad. Nebraska will only score field goals or defensively.
I have to honestly say I haven't seen more than maybe 2 quarters of Husker ballgames this year. I used to follow them a lot closer when I hung out with these 2 brothers that played for them back in the day but the rivalry kinda died over the past few years. They never got over the '96 game where Priest Holmes scored 3 TD's and pretty much knocked Nebraska out of a National Championship. I'm sure I'll be getting a call if they win tomorrow to say "HA! Now we're even!"
I have to honestly say I haven't seen more than maybe 2 quarters of Husker ballgames this year. I used to follow them a lot closer when I hung out with these 2 brothers that played for them back in the day but the rivalry kinda died over the past few years. They never got over the '96 game where Priest Holmes scored 3 TD's and pretty much knocked Nebraska out of a National Championship. I'm sure I'll be getting a call if they win tomorrow to say "HA! Now we're even!"
I didn't get over that either.. The big 12 had just been created, and I was a freshman at college. There was this crazy obnoxious Korean Texan across the hall, that was like a super texan or something. I think because he was asian in a predominately white dallas suburb, and probably got a lot of racist shit as a kid, that he became like super texan, super proud of the state as a defense mechanism or something. Anyway, he was insufferable, and I bet him two cases of beer that Nebraska would be every big 12 texas team for the next 2 years. This was before Texas's ascension, obviously. So of course, Nebraska went out and laid an egg against Texas, and I hated them for the next decade, until Vince Young came around and won over my cold cold heart. Now I'm more ambivalent towards Texas, and resigned to nebraska's second tier status. Thought it would be pretty ****ing sweet if nebraska won. It's only going to happen if their defense wreaks complete havoc.

That game must taste like the Texas/ Texas Tech game does to me. All we had to do was beat the Raiders and we were in the National Championship. But noooooooo... our stupid moron CB can't hang on to a pass that hits him in the hands.But I digress, I will have cheese dip, hot dogs on the grill, RAHR Ugly Pug beers, Fritos, Tostito's, Ruffles with sour cream ranch dip and will either go to bed with a smile or a tear....either way my arteries will be a bit more clogged and my pants will be tighter.Overall....a bit disappointed in the Big XII this year.Mark Mangino looks like a "Family Guy" cartoon character."Former Kansas football players are speaking out about an investigation into allegations coach Mark Mangino has verbally abused or had inappropriate physical contact with players." --- Seriously? What a bunch of pussies. Verbally abused football players? Wow.Oklahoma State and Nebraska held up well.... but OU having 5 losses? We expect Colorado and Baylor to suck but even A&M couldn't win more than half their games.Let's dare to look beyond the Texas/Nebraska game and hypothesize that Texas wins. Florida or Alabama? Bama looked weak last weak and Florida has looked pretty strong all year. I have to pull for Bama against Florida. ROLL TIDE ROLL ! !

Most boring half of football I've ever suffered through. Both teams look like Division II rejects.The Nebraska QB puts waaaayyyyyy too much air in his throws....easy picks.Greg Davis is calling a horrible game for Texas.Brent Musburger may as well just say "I hate Texas".Almost more turnovers than 1st downs.....3rd and 17 from the 10...Nebraska runs a QB draw?Hey Texas....don't run toward Suh.....ever.Officials suck... Interference in the end zone...spot the ball on the 2? How many times is Nebraska going to run 32-dive before they realize you can't run up the middle on Texas?Big Embarrassing XII right now.

I don't want to bag on young girls not being able to throw a football so I'll bag on the piece of shit parents that let their daughter throw a football in front of a national audience for over 100K scholarship dollars without a chance in hell of winning. You assholes either have zero athletic ability or so much money that the scholarship dollars don't matter. Either way, at least get someone to show your kid how to throw off the correct foot and get the ball to the giant dr pepper can. Poor kid, parents sure can suck.

I don't want to bag on young girls not being able to throw a football so I'll bag on the piece of shit parents that let their daughter throw a football in front of a national audience for over 100K scholarship dollars without a chance in hell of winning. You assholes either have zero athletic ability or so much money that the scholarship dollars don't matter. Either way, at least get someone to show your kid how to throw off the correct foot and get the ball to the giant dr pepper can. Poor kid, parents sure can suck.
I thought you were referring to the Nebraska QB at first.

how many points will Texas be able to score on Bama......me thinks not many......Bama should roll....but, since we now have to wait a month many things can change. Great system we have

Don't be concerned, holly. Nebraska's offense is LOL bad. Nebraska will only score field goals or defensively.
I'm a psychic . Nebraska's defense was unreal though, Suh is a golden god. That was a painful loss. I think bama is gonna smoke texas like a blunt. Also re: MunsbergerI've heard on the Dan Lebatard show that it's widely known within the sports journalist world that BM bets on the games he calls. So he will always favor one team over another team severely. I mentioned to a friend while watching the game that I think BM bet nebraska. Don't take BM openly rooting against texas personally.. it's just business. And knowing that BM has money on the game, and is actually living and dying with every play makes him so much more enjoyable to watch.
Could not have been more accurate
I'm a psychic . Nebraska's defense was unreal though, Suh is a golden god. That was a painful loss. I think bama is gonna smoke texas like a blunt. Also re: MunsbergerI've heard on the Dan Lebatard show that it's widely known within the sports journalist world that BM bets on the games he calls. So he will always favor one team over another team severely. I mentioned to a friend while watching the game that I think BM bet nebraska. Don't take BM openly rooting against texas personally.. it's just business. And knowing that BM has money on the game, and is actually living and dying with every play makes him so much more enjoyable to watch.
ThisThat guy is a man among boys.
yep, I've heard this too. I could definitely tell he was favoring Nebraska over Texas but I enjoy listening to him like that.

American Airlines can blow me$1,800 for a ticket from DFW to BurbankI don't mind paying 800-1,000 for a seat and 4-500 for a nice hotel but 2 grand for a plane ticket..... not gonna happen.

Nebraska's defense was unreal though, Suh is a golden god.
First Nebraska game I've seen all year. I was as impressed with their defense and Suh as I've been with any other unit or player in the country.
ummm....why would you fly into burbank?
Why would you fly into LAX?