Daniel Can Help Change The Undecided Vote.

I am actually amazed that there are so many informed people here but how many here really think that they are going to change anyone's opinion other than Daniel? If there are any undecided voters reading any of this, they are only here because they really like Daniel and respect his game and along with that, they respect him and his opinions. Everyone else here is just a mullet, including myself. There will be several responding to this that will prove my point. (eg...Slapstick) I know most of you are going to say "You're just a Daniel guy." The fact is, I am barely an acquaintance. I personally think that he sometimes he is way too blinded by Obama on his blog. I think that he is way too out of line when talking about Palin. I really found his "Vagina monologue" to be very distasteful. She isn't far behind Obama in experience. I don't think he means to get out of line with it but when people fire him up, the grills ready! It's kinda like when I respond about PVT. Everyone just thinks I'm a yes man for Daniel and they don't actually look at the success I've had there. As a matter of fact, I am a Doyle fan more than a Daniel fan. Sorry Daniel, all due respect to you, but I am a Daniel fan more so because I tried most of the stuff out there and your way was easily described to an idiot like me and I did well with it. VERY WELL! Obama is to Daniel like PVT is to me. It might not be the total package but it makes more since than the rest. For those that haven't met Daniel, my wife and I found him to be one of the nicest and most honest guys we have ever met. When he makes a great point, many of you are blind to it because you just think he's an Obama man because of his blogs. The same goes for you. When some of you make a great point, you're kinda like Slapstick, you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a one sided individual and not willing to look at the entire picture. Both candidates have their strong points, and both have their moments of weakness. We just have to decided which has the most we believe in when we need to remember there are 535 other people that must make a decision before it gets to them anyway.Most of the things that both of them are promising, they can't do an damn thing about anyway. They don't have the authority. We could have a President that TRULY had every single issue solved to create a perfect life for every American but if his party wasn't the majority in both houses, we wouldn't have a chance! We're not living in a society that wants to get along. We love to argue and that's why we're all here taking shots at each other. Each one will do dumb things. McCain lost votes because of the Letteman deal. Obama misquotes Kissinger and others. Daniel did make a great point about Letterman. I personally don't care who shows up on David Letterman, Oprah or if a Hollywood figure wants me to vote for his candidate because he played the President in 1990. The sad fact is, there are thousands of kids out there that were not even going to vote and they were watching Letterman the other night and they don't know one single thing about one single issue but they do know that Letterman is their favorite late night guy and this guy just passed their guy over! They'll vote for Obama now and it will be the only box they check. McCain cannot lose one single vote in the undecided column if he wants to win. Many of the undecideds watch Letterman, Oprah, and want to know if they are going to be on Letterman and Oprah and if they aren't they're going to vote against them! They also watch Daniel and could care less but when they see him being attacked just for giving an opinion, there will be a few that will say they will vote for Obama just because they didn't like the way you responded to his blog. That's just the way it is. This election will be decided by the television audience, movie goer, and the microwave generation. Not the informed on this forum. We're almost making a case for the Electoral College and the real reason it was formed. Sad. Our country is digressing every day. Do you have a Candidate or a Party?

Exactly the problem I see here and that Paul identified. So many people here are blindly attached to their point of view that they won't even acknowledge when the other side has made a valid point. I've never seen LMD or Cope admit they were wrong about anything or even admit that maybe they hadn't thought about a point that was brought up by the other side. And I've not seen too much in that regard from Checky either who I guess represents the farthest left on here so far according to the graph. I've been surprised to find myself more in agreement with H than too many others here which means I'm probably going over to the dark side :club:. But while I agree that there will always be hungry and homeless in America (by their own decision) I strongly believe that it could be a great deal less if there were better safety nets in place that would encourage people to be willing to strive to better themselves through education, mental health help and training. Anyway tell me Cope & LMD, is there ONE thing that you two have EVER agreed with the opposition about?

Exactly the problem I see here and that Paul identified. So many people here are blindly attached to their point of view that they won't even acknowledge when the other side has made a valid point. I've never seen LMD or Cope admit they were wrong about anything or even admit that maybe they hadn't thought about a point that was brought up by the other side. And I've not seen too much in that regard from Checky either who I guess represents the farthest left on here so far according to the graph. I've been surprised to find myself more in agreement with H than too many others here which means I'm probably going over to the dark side :club: . But while I agree that there will always be hungry and homeless in America (by their own decision) I strongly believe that it could be a great deal less if there were better safety nets in place that would encourage people to be willing to strive to better themselves through education, mental health help and training. Anyway tell me Cope & LMD, is there ONE thing that you two have EVER agreed with the opposition about?
Ive listed them before. Have a bad memory?
Ive listed them before. Have a bad memory?
Apparently. I'd say I've been sick and it's affected my memory but I won't say that. Let's just say that I think it'll take going over your posts for the last year or so to come up with say 5 or 6 examples. Am I wrong?
Apparently. I'd say I've been sick and it's affected my memory but I won't say that. Let's just say that I think it'll take going over your posts for the last year or so to come up with say 5 or 6 examples. Am I wrong?
Actually I might not be back today. I am actually pretty darn sick and I'm starting to see posts double. And the one thing I don't want to see is 2 LMD or Cope posts :club:
5 or 6? more like 2 or 3. thats how blatantly wrong the "opposition" is on most issues...if the "opposition" is BHO and other radical liberals
Exactly the problem I see here and that Paul identified. So many people here are blindly attached to their point of view that they won't even acknowledge when the other side has made a valid point. I've never seen LMD or Cope admit they were wrong about anything or even admit that maybe they hadn't thought about a point that was brought up by the other side. And I've not seen too much in that regard from Checky either who I guess represents the farthest left on here so far according to the graph. I've been surprised to find myself more in agreement with H than too many others here which means I'm probably going over to the dark side :club:. But while I agree that there will always be hungry and homeless in America (by their own decision) I strongly believe that it could be a great deal less if there were better safety nets in place that would encourage people to be willing to strive to better themselves through education, mental health help and training. Anyway tell me Cope & LMD, is there ONE thing that you two have EVER agreed with the opposition about?
I'm just not wrong all that often, so it's tough, and I cut my teeth debating things I can't prove like God, so when I can actually prove shit I am dangerous, and hardheaded. I have spent years defending a dude I cannot see or prove in anyway, shape or form, you think I am going to back down when I have the goods? hell no. You want safety nets for education? Look through the 3-3 inch binders at your local community college and take a gander at whats available. Good luck if you are a white male. I do think about points brought up by the other side, but many times it's so blatantly black and white you might as well be trying to tell me that shit is actually tasty and good for me, yum, yum. I challenge you when you are wrong, which is why I am always right. If you were not wrong I wouldn't bother, and when you are right I may throw you a bone and let you know, but much like a kid who has dropped 6 straight fly balls I will probabaly be careful doleing out praise, because overall you generally stink at this. Hope you feel better. I ate your soup. It was salty. That's what she said.
I'm just not wrong all that often, so it's tough, and I cut my teeth debating things I can't prove like God, so when I can actually prove shit I am dangerous, and hardheaded. I have spent years defending a dude I cannot see or prove in anyway, shape or form, you think I am going to back down when I have the goods? hell no.You want safety nets for education? Look through the 3-3 inch binders at your local community college and take a gander at whats available. Good luck if you are a white male.I do think about points brought up by the other side, but many times it's so blatantly black and white you might as well be trying to tell me that shit is actually tasty and good for me, yum, yum. I challenge you when you are wrong, which is why I am always right. If you were not wrong I wouldn't bother, and when you are right I may throw you a bone and let you know, but much like a kid who has dropped 6 straight fly balls I will probabaly be careful doleing out praise, because overall you generally stink at this.Hope you feel better. I ate your soup. It was salty.That's what she said.
that settles it....whats the RE market like there? When does your campaign start? (see nimue, I can even vote for a theist)

Thanks for the soup. Not sure if I can even keep that down. LMD maybe I should look in on the Religion forum again sometime after I get well. But what I saw there was not much more productive than here. And I've spent a great deal of time since I became a Christian debating the subject with my husband. Just not really ready to go at it again (maybe again it's the illness since I'm not really ready to go at this either). Cope, give me the 2 or 3 times then. LMD, I never expected you to throw me any bones. Not in your nature. But gl with your campaign. Hope the people there realize that once you're mayor, they're basically on their own. Don't know what they've had so maybe that's what they want now. I do know as for the bailout etc, I have no idea what it will do except that I'm pretty sure there will be unintended consequences. I just hope our country can survive them.